Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Those Who've tried GH with insulin AND without insulin

bbkingpin

I have only tried GH without insulin. It is a great fat burner while on juice while trying to eat more food. But what did you notice when you added insulin? The only people who can contribute to this discussion are those who've tried GH With AND Without insulin.

my first couple of cycles were without. no i'm doing 10 units post workout. i'm on my 3rd month and haven't notice any real difference. i'm prbly going to drop it.

i've noticed that lately at 10 units i'm begining to get fat. so i'm not going to increase the amount. it just hasn't been that added bang i was looking for.

Thanks for the feedback.

I tried glucophage and glypizide that my diabetic friend gave me and all I noticed was fat too. That was a few years ago. No GH at that time. Are you convinced your GH is real. I know mine is because of unusual joint numbness and throbbing in my arms. As you said before M.O.D., at least now I know its real. Ha Ha. But you were absolutely right because that aspect is comforting. The shit looked too real anyway with holograms and shrink-wrapped.
But thanks for the input re insulin. So much HYPE out there re insulin, GH, everything. The ones spewing HYPE must be the ones who never tried it. Who knows?

Glucophage make you fat???? I thought it worked by increasing your sensitivity to insulin therefore reducing the amount you need to get the same effects. I would think it should do the opposite, help loose fat.

Maybe it was glypizide then. What I remember is it supposedly tell your pancreas to secrete insulin. And I assure you that after I took it, I started getting light headed BIG TIME and my friend started laughing and gave me sugar and juice, stuff he always has on hand, since he has to regulate his own blood sugar because of diabetes. This is the danger of exogenous insulin, lowers your blood sugar so much.

Top Bottom