Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for those who preach for teenagers not to start steroids till older

110%

first i want to say this is not regarding teenagers who have not researched anabolics yet or put alot of time into learning about training and diet first,

however if one has a good base, and at 19 years old i always see posts saying "dont do steroids yet, you're already on them with how your hormones are." since the human body averages only around 2-8 mg of test production a day (from the research i have seen) how do you guys figure this statement is true, i mean if you try to say doing 250 mg of test a week isnt gonna give me an advantage b/c im supposably already in such an anabolic state i dont believe that

as well everybody always says wait till you reach your genetic limit(which no one knows when they reach anyways considering how many possible training and diets that exist, you never know if you could gain more), my question is why? if one's goal is to become bigger than theyre genetic limit and even if it isnt, if you have sufficient knowledge in training and diet why wait a lot more years to achieve your goal just because you havent reached your genetic limit when you could cut that time in half with safe, moderate AS use.

basically what im saying is if youre around 18 or 19 with sufficient knwoledge on training and nutrtion and have done research on steroid use, why wait if you desire to become bigger, i think it would be find for moderate doses

not trying to say my opinion is correct, just trying to see reasons why others see otherwise

You make some good points but one thing that is true for sure is that at 19 your body is still developing. I grew 2-3 inches between my freshmen and sophomore years of college. I think most people would suggest to stay away from AAS until after the body is fully developed. I would think it be wisest to wait until one is at least 22 years old before taking the plunge.

BigAndy69 said:
Maturity.

At that age most guys can't handle gear. They give us all a bad name; going around the bars picking fights.

That's the wrong answer. An 18 year old kid will read this and think , 'Well, that's not me.' And that'll be his reason to start juicing.

It has nothing to do with maturity. As Juice said, it's about developing fully. Gear will only hinder that. Everybody fills out between 19 and 23 naturally.

I think that its a combination of both. Its true that a "young man" keeps growing right up until his early 20s. Adding extra hormones in during this process will only mess things up. This is one of the best (and last) times that the body grows naturally and has high GH and test levels.

I wish I didn't take gear so early cause I would have appreciated it more when the time trully came ...

BTW, i'm not the guy that would pick fights in bars, or drinks or even smokes pot or cigs, or hadn't mutured physically or mentally. All those things were set for me.

Going in, I knew I was taking it for the psychological benefits. I don't regret that aspect of it, but I do wish I waited a little longer cause my current body is attainable naturally. And let's be serious, no matter how long you have lifted, you are no where close to your pottential at the age of 19.

Right now, I am training more for strength than size, and damn my strength is going up nicely. I know i'll pull 6plates on the deadlift within a year with ease.

-sk

Nelson Montana said:

That's the wrong answer. An 18 year old kid will read this and think , 'Well, that's not me.' And that'll be his reason to start juicing.

It has nothing to do with maturity. As Juice said, it's about developing fully. Gear will only hinder that. Everybody fills out between 19 and 23 naturally.

Very true. I started at 19, and it's not so much that I regret it, because it helped immensely, but it wasn't really necessary. I've progressed greatly with the aid of a few cycles, but I wonder how much of that was just due to increased discipline and better diet. Which is why I'm finishing this cycle and staying natural for a few years. There's no reason for me to go through the ups and downs of going on and coming off when I can still make solid gains naturally.

Kids will think they're done growing since they're pretty tall already and think that's also a good excuse. But they don't realize that there's more to growth than height. Others also hear the "form a solid base first and work to your natural limits." A friend of mine had a phenomenal physique and thought he was at his natural limit and wanted to juice. I got him eating way more protein, stopped drinking, and using creatine and unsurprisingly his "natural limit" was shattered. I can't imagine what he'll look like when the right time to use AAS actually does come.

I figure I should be listening to my own advice.

I'll say this again.....a 16 yr old came into my gym soaking wet at 130 6'5 we put him on a training program within 2 yrs he blew up to over 200 lbs and was benching 400 plus naturally....do the math!!!!

RADAR

Excellent point Radar. If you look at the amount of hormones that are pumping through the body when you are younger, it is pretty amazing. If you work really hard - not just training, but eating well, you can do some incredible stuff with your physique that will stick around for awhile.

No need to rush.

Top Bottom