Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who like to cut uup a little bit before the summer??

scout420

When do you guys swith from the good old winter bulk up to the get nice and cut so I get mad pussy in the summer cycle..Meaning around what month do you guys start the cutting phase

gilly6993 said:
Depends on how fat you got.....

Depends on where you live. I live in Houston, TX and It's been a warm winter so far. There really isn't enough time to get a real good bulking cycle in if you want to be cut for the spring. People start hitting the beaches by mid March.

depends how hard you want to work
and when you want hit the beach

id say at least a couple months, 4 if you have to make some drastic improvements

I start my cutting cycle in February because I go to South Beach every March for Spring Break so from there on I try to do AS that don't bloat me up. I've got 8 more weeks of bulking left and then I switch to winny, test prop, eq, clen, T3 and GH for spring break.

Yeah, for sure bro. I really get shreded on gh and clen. Eq makes me really vascular and winny give me the strations. Keep in touch and I'll have them up around mid March.

I started last year around the beginning of January. this year I will have less fat to lose so I will be starting around the middle of february.

Top Bottom