Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those who know crystalization: 2 vials, 1 crystalized, 1 didn't

THeMaCHinE

Kinda weird.

Have two (unopened) 10 ml vials of BL nandrolone phenylprop + test enanthate (110 mg/220 mg per ml).

Pulled them out the other day, one of the vials has crystallized (I think). I've never seen gear crystalize but have read about it before. It's basically a cotton-like formation on the bottom of the vial. I assume if I heat it, it will liquify again.

Does this sound like crystalization to you?

What's the best way to heat it to re-liquify the crystalization. Just throw it in a bowl of warm water -- or do I need to heat it with a pin venting it?

Also, there's no harm in storing it crystallized is there? I'm not going to be using it for awhile (they were samples sent to me awhile ago, not part of my current cycle).

I thought it was kind of weird that one crystallized and the other didn't, but I guess that could be because of different BA content between the two vials?

Cotton like you say, hhhmmmmmmmmmm.......Sounds bad to me. lol
Don't know much about crystalization, but I do know when something is GROWING in my gear. lol
Bump for an expert in this field.

FatFinaHead said:
Cotton like you say, hhhmmmmmmmmmm.......Sounds bad to me. lol
Don't know much about crystalization, but I do know when something is GROWING in my gear. lol
Bump for an expert in this field.

lol ... I don't think it's a growth, but that's why I posted -- to get perspective.

I've never had anything grow in gear, nor have I had it crystallize ... I did see a post about a guy that had something weird grow in his winny, so that's why I posted up. I also thought it was weird that it was in one vial and not the other (but again, perhaps a BA issue? This stuff is pretty highly concentrated and it was a custom mix, not a regular offering).

It's cotton-like, but it seems to be comprised of straight fibers which makes me think it's not organic. It's also seems attached to the bottom of the vial, it doesn't float around, etc. like I would expect a growth to.

What you have is a test batch. That combo was never offered tothe general public. It is probably the nan phenyl crashing out of solution. BL gear is only 1% BA. It was raised to 2% to solve the problem you are experienceing. The "stuff" at the bottom of the vial should be sticking to the vial itself. If you place it in a pan with water in it and place in the oven at 200 for 15-200 minutes(swirling the contents once or twice(wear an oven mit)) Everything should go back into solution. Yo may have to repeat that. It is fine to strore crystalized and will not effect potency. Nan Phenyl is a little tricky to work with sometimes at low BA percentages.

Difrferent carrier oils were also used in that test batch but I do not thik that would matter. Once you get everythig back into solution it will stay like that for a while but probably crash again. Adding a cc of sterile oil or a low dose test(200mg/ml) will help keep it all in solution.

Same thing happened to the original runs of the Test Cyp/Test Enatnhate mix.

Hey, thanks Kehoe -- good to hear from you!

It is sticking to the bottom of the vial; I figured it was crystalization, but wanted to be sure (and to know the best way to get it back in solution). It also threw me a bit that one vial did and the other didn't, but I figured it was probably a difference in the custom mix ...

I assume I should vent it with a pin when heating ...

Thanks for giving me the heads up ... I have nothing but good things to say about BL -- and I've had the opportunity to give a good portion of their products a try. (Windrol, Windrol X, Test600, ND-TE (400 + 375), and soon the NP-TE combo)

In fact, I'm walking around with a couple ml of BL products in my quads right now :)

Service was outstanding too. I miss them.

Later bro ...

Top Bottom