Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who HAVE used the 10mg AM Dbol Bridge!!!

dr_skier

Please comment on:

-the duration of your bridge
-The side effects
-the pct ran with bridge
-when the dbol was started, AND how long between discontinuing the dbol and the next cycle
-any crash after the dbol with pct
-strength/keep gains etc
-bloodwork if done and when
-if any AI was used at all during the bridge

Thank you Everyone!!!

I didn't fill out that many questions to get a million dollar life insurance policy.

When I used it I did it in place of PCT. It was commonly used as PCT. I kept all my gains because I wasn't all that much past my genetic limits. I did it for 14 months once but usually did it for 12 weeks at a time. Blood work was always normal.

Ulter said:
I didn't fill out that many questions to get a million dollar life insurance policy.

:FRlol: Does the beneficiary know how much you are worth dead? I hope not! LOL! j/k!

Thanks for the link cut29, many of my questions have been answered, just looking for some peoples personal experiences :)

Ulter said:

When I used it I did it in place of PCT. It was commonly used as PCT. I kept all my gains because I wasn't all that much past my genetic limits. I did it for 14 months once but usually did it for 12 weeks at a time. Blood work was always normal.

Is it an EIUL or a VUL? Are you sure you're insured for enough? Good rule of thumb is 10 times your annual income.. :)

I will be purchasing some dbol here soon for a dbol bridge as well.. I'll keep you all informed.. :)

T-Matt

I don't need anything to build my legacy, I have Elite for that. It's just 20pay life.

I have tried the bridgeing methodology and come to the conclusion it is flawed.

I now strongly believe you are either ON or you are OFF cycle thats it.

I have read many theories (Fonz i know had some good points) but after trying and having blood work done etc i think we are complicating the issue

You either go on cycle then come off using PCT and take a break and then go back on. OT you stay on all year round that simple

Wrongun!

I havent personally done it but I know someone who has and his blood work came back with LOW test levels. So even at only 10mgs a day dbol is still too supressive. So I agree with the other folks in saying you are either on or off.
Although I will be bridging with some primo soon hee hee.

Top Bottom