x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

For those who have HAD gyno surgery....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about For those who have HAD gyno surgery.... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Those that have had gyno surgery and WERE satisfied with the results, if you had it done around the NY/NJ area please PM me or post the doctors info on here. I'm looking to get it done but don't know how to find a good doc, a lot of people on here have not been satisfied with their surgery and this is going to be my second time around, first doc wasn't good at all. So I want to get it done right this time. Thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    harddtime

For those who have HAD gyno surgery....

Those that have had gyno surgery and WERE satisfied with the results, if you had it done around the NY/NJ area please PM me or post the doctors info on here. I'm looking to get it done but don't know how to find a good doc, a lot of people on here have not been satisfied with their surgery and this is going to be my second time around, first doc wasn't good at all. So I want to get it done right this time. Thanks

I got mine done from a doctor on LI, whom i would NOT recommend. My nips are still a little puffy and he doesn't seem to care. I've heard that the guy out in Smithtown LI (Bruce Nadler) is the best, but Mr-T seemed to be a little upset with the results he got.

If you don't mind me asking, what went wrong during your first operation?

harddtime
    i don't know what went wrong other then the guy said he couldn't get all of it because my nipple would die? WTF? I have a THICK half moon scar under my nipple and about half of my gyno, had a LOT to start with just on one side, got it from puberty. Still have about half of it, can't really see it unless i flex my muscle but everyone always stares at my scar so it makes me think their looking at the gyno.

harddtime
    i called nadlers office and they told me it was going to be 65 to 75 hundred, F-THAT. I've heard of girls gettin big ass tits for less then that, i got a little lump that i wanna get rid of, WTF! Any other doctors?

harddtime
    bump, ANYONE?

harddtime
    i'll keep bumping this untill i hear from someone, anyone?

Nadler did mine in April and it looked great for about 6 weeks, then both sides started to come back and I totally freaked out. I thought I was done with this shit. I called his office and I am going back this fall to get it fixed. They were great about it and said he would take care of it. He has done alot of them and I was really happy with the results, i guess he just left too much of the gland.

All Natural
    Did the gyno come back becasue of gear usage? Or because it just came back naturally?

harddtime
    Originally posted by jackmaroot
    Nadler did mine in April and it looked great for about 6 weeks, then both sides started to come back and I totally freaked out. I thought I was done with this shit. I called his office and I am going back this fall to get it fixed. They were great about it and said he would take care of it. He has done alot of them and I was really happy with the results, i guess he just left too much of the gland.
    is he fixing it up for free? how much did you pay initially bro? thanks

7000, and yes he is fixing it for free. The plane ticket and hotel room are not free unfortunately.