Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who have HAD gyno surgery....

H

harddtime

Those that have had gyno surgery and WERE satisfied with the results, if you had it done around the NY/NJ area please PM me or post the doctors info on here. I'm looking to get it done but don't know how to find a good doc, a lot of people on here have not been satisfied with their surgery and this is going to be my second time around, first doc wasn't good at all. So I want to get it done right this time. Thanks

I got mine done from a doctor on LI, whom i would NOT recommend. My nips are still a little puffy and he doesn't seem to care. I've heard that the guy out in Smithtown LI (Bruce Nadler) is the best, but Mr-T seemed to be a little upset with the results he got.

If you don't mind me asking, what went wrong during your first operation?

i don't know what went wrong other then the guy said he couldn't get all of it because my nipple would die? WTF? I have a THICK half moon scar under my nipple and about half of my gyno, had a LOT to start with just on one side, got it from puberty. Still have about half of it, can't really see it unless i flex my muscle but everyone always stares at my scar so it makes me think their looking at the gyno. :(

i called nadlers office and they told me it was going to be 65 to 75 hundred, F-THAT. I've heard of girls gettin big ass tits for less then that, i got a little lump that i wanna get rid of, WTF! Any other doctors?

i'll keep bumping this untill i hear from someone, anyone?

Nadler did mine in April and it looked great for about 6 weeks, then both sides started to come back and I totally freaked out. I thought I was done with this shit. I called his office and I am going back this fall to get it fixed. They were great about it and said he would take care of it. He has done alot of them and I was really happy with the results, i guess he just left too much of the gland.

jackmaroot said:
Nadler did mine in April and it looked great for about 6 weeks, then both sides started to come back and I totally freaked out. I thought I was done with this shit. I called his office and I am going back this fall to get it fixed. They were great about it and said he would take care of it. He has done alot of them and I was really happy with the results, i guess he just left too much of the gland.

is he fixing it up for free? how much did you pay initially bro? thanks

Top Bottom