Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those that are on test year round. How much are you taking?

starskulker

I have made the decision to keep test in my system on a weekly basis from now on. I'm 42 and not planning on kids......ever......My question is for those that are already doing it...Do you run a cycle say for maybe 12 weeks using any other compounds along WITH your test then when the cycle is over just keep a lower dose of test in your system until your next cycle? Do you pretty much drop all other components and just stay on test year round? What dosage do you take weekly?

250mg E4D constant use. I don't raise this anymore.

Add other AS to taste.

If you got to a Doc, like I am doing he would recommend 200 mgs of Cyp. a week for 10-12 weeks at a time, followed by HCG, then repeat bloodwork.

bigjd69 said:
If you got to a Doc, like I am doing he would recommend 200 mgs of Cyp. a week for 10-12 weeks at a time, followed by HCG, then repeat bloodwork.

He's talking about doing it all the time. Hence the name of the thread. So HCG and bloodwork would be out the window.

maxpain said:
He's talking about doing it all the time. Hence the name of the thread. So HCG and bloodwork would be out the window.
I don't think bloodwork ever goes out the window, and lots of people throw in a week of HcG every month or so.

You still do basic PSA, E2, PRL bloodwork. Just so there are no surprises. And get an echostress once a year.

Ulter said:
250mg E4D constant use. I don't raise this anymore.

Add other AS to taste.

I wanted to ask you this also. Do you ever decrease it? Do you ever do PCT like throwing in HCG or clomid or nolva or any combination thereof? If so how often what doses etc.

Top Bottom