Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To those with site injection experience!

Toenail Juice Z

Yes, I am the 215 pounder with 15.5" arms.
At the moment I've got two syringes each loaded with 200mg norma-deca, and I'm planning on injecting into the biceps.

Has anyone experienced positive results (site injecting), or should I forget get it and shoot into my ass? Does site growth actually occur, or is it just temporary inflamation?

Can anyone refer me to a site injection web site. It's the first time I'm doing this, and I'm not so sure about how deep to inject, where exactly to inject and whether I should tense my bicep while injecting.

Appreciate any advice.

I have site injected into my Bi's and Tri's with great results.... I DID notice localized growth and have kept that size to this day (been off for over 7 weeks) They are great IMO and are so easy....Go to www.elitefitness.com/members/2thick/ for pics...e-mail or PM me with any questions

M18

i wouldnt say deca is the best option for site injections. any steroid with an ester present isnt that good at localized growth. test suspesion, winstrol, even fina would be better choices for this as there is no ester attached to the steroid.

yea i just did my first bi injects a couple days ago and i loved it. i diid fina/prop in each and worked out bis after and it was the best pump ever. i'm hooked. ;)

Top Bottom