Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those with Masteron Experience....

AAP said:
There is a new masteron enanthate out and it is only twice weekly injects.

True, but the powder was found to be 80-85% pure. Which means it contained up to 20% of impurities. Until they produce a high quality Drostanalone Enanthate powder that meets a 98% purity rating, I would be wary of using it. From my experience it does not seem that level of purity has been met by the Chinese manufacturers. Considering that it is a new product, I am sure it will take them time to perfect the process.

~Univex~ said:
True, but the powder was found to be 80-85% pure. Which means it contained up to 20% of impurities. Until they produce a high quality Drostanalone Enanthate powder that meets a 98% purity rating, I would be wary of using it. From my experience it does not seem that level of purity has been met by the Chinese manufacturers. Considering that it is a new product, I am sure it will take them time to perfect the process.

Which lab are you refering to?

AAP said:
Which lab are you refering to?

Whichever lab they were, I know they were affiliated with AGCL. There was a big heated discussion about the powder a few months back. Apparently Redstar was the one who had the manufactures attempt to make it, but once he got lab results back he refused to take the product. AGCL swooped in and took it. I have had no direct experience with the Masteron E, so all of this could have been a ploy by Redstar to discredit a competitor (but I doubt it). My suggestion would be this: If you have the Masteron E, I would use it and watch the injection site closely. 15% impurities can cause infections in some people. If everything seems to be fine, then I would not be concerned.

Redstar doesn't exactly have a pristine rep himself. It is hard to picture him actually viewing a lab report after his roundabouts with "guranteed" parabolan and the primo debacle.

One thing about AGCL, their gear that I have used so far is just flawless. I haven't used everything, but the tests, furazabol, and anavar is kick ass.

Top Bottom