Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those with low test blood scores....

JKurz1

Banned
Hypothetically speaking............let's say you test scores were pretty low, obviously supressed, low sperm volume, fatigue, etc. Let's also say your doc put you on HRT (patch)..........wouldn't a btter solution be to run a small test/dbol cycle and then counter with a solid PCT to get your test back up and elevated again?

I may be wrong, but all the patch is going to do is slowly increase your test level. Will do nothing to kick your own test back into gear, right? So why not up the anty quicker and then pct it?

JKurz1 said:
Hypothetically speaking............let's say you test scores were pretty low, obviously supressed, low sperm volume, fatigue, etc. Let's also say your doc put you on HRT (patch)..........wouldn't a btter solution be to run a small test/dbol cycle and then counter with a solid PCT to get your test back up and elevated again?

I may be wrong, but all the patch is going to do is slowly increase your test level. Will do nothing to kick your own test back into gear, right? So why not up the anty quicker and then pct it?

Bacause the addition of exogenous test,(injectables), will only serve to further depress your HPTA and keep your boys in the dark. The only thing you can do is to get things back in balance with the PCT and get your boys producing again, and raising your own natural levels. This is what will help you to keep your gains following your cycle. To continously add gear to raise you levels will only further depress your natural production. Also if you do not do PCT and keep adding gear eventually you will push your natural system to a point where you will never produce the natural levels you once did making it more and more difficult to keep your cycle gains between cycle.

The idea of the patch by your Doc is to slowly raise your natural levels, very slowly. I would assume this is because your Doc doesn't want to give your system a big jump as you haven't told him about your gear use. Be straight with him and he will be able to be of greater help to you.

Good luck...
G

Bro - I havent touched gear in well over a year..........I've told him that and my cycle then was very very mild, but did have 300mg of deca and some test..........could I benefit from running some clomid while I'm on the patch, or is that useless?

JKurz1 said:
Bro - I havent touched gear in well over a year..........I've told him that and my cycle then was very very mild, but did have 300mg of deca and some test..........could I benefit from running some clomid while I'm on the patch, or is that useless?

I not a Doc Bro' check with yours to be sure. I'm not sure if there would be any kind of cross reactivity or not.

If your still low after a year then perhaps you had a low output prior as well. Even without pct you would normally bounce back in a couple of months, after loosing all your hard fought gains.

Suggesting a low dose prescription of prop may be a good idea too!! :)

Good luck Bro
G

barbell445 said:
The idea of the patch by your Doc is to slowly raise your natural levels, very slowly. I would assume this is because your Doc doesn't want to give your system a big jump as you haven't told him about your gear use. Be straight with him and he will be able to be of greater help to you.

Good luck...
G
Yeah right, be straight with the doc? I guess you've done that and it worked for you?! Dont tell your doc shit, unless he's your best friend. Or you will hear lectures, and they will ring in your head forever!

Maybe you should try a 5wk PCT before getting on the patch?

1-3: 1000iu HCG mon / wed / fri + 20mg nolva ED
4-5: 20mg nolva ED 5 weeks total

Then get tested again and see what your levels are at? If you didn't come off of your cycle w/ a good enough PCT before you could still be a little shutdown.

Top Bottom