Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those that have used winstrol...

I did a winny Var cycle and loved it. Got me exactly what I wanted. Almost no sides, big strength boost and almost no weight gain. GREAT stuff. I agree with the joint pain though. That sucked. I took glucosamine with it. That helped. :coffee:

xxbignipperxx said:
What have you stacked it with?

I'm thinking test, anavar and winny?

EQ hasn't done much for me. I'm trying to go next cycle minimum bloat with not anti-e's.

What were your winny dosages? How were your gains? And has anyone seen significant fat loss using winny? I know this may be a myth, but I still hear this over and over. Also a friend of mine was running winny and was telling me he was getting really bad cramping? Sounds like it was from the winny and not being hydrated enough?

I was taking fina 100mg EOD along with oral winny 40mg ED. I loved the results from that cycle. Did not take nay anti-e with the cycle. Had no sides from it. As far as the cramping, I did drink alot of water on this cycle, so I didn't have the cramps you are talking about.

So as a first cycle, would it be bad to use 50mgEOD IM only? I want to lose a good bit of fat, but i also want some good strength gains. Should I stack it with some Clen?

used winny orals at 75mgs ed and 50mgs of prop eod. Best cycle ever but my joints were sore so next time i'll lower the dosage to 50mgs.

Have only used Zambon, and will use it again,

Get joint pain, but the injections have always been pain free

Never tried oral winny or oral primo.

my recent cycle i came off of was
100 prop EOD
50-75 tren ace ED
50-100 proviron ED
clen
T3
winny 50-75ED.
sick cycle, next 1 will be same except doing primo at 800/wk instead of tren. also doing winny at 75-100ED. this will be in march. winny is sick if u are already alittle lean and finish up a cutting cycle w/ it. drink lots of water on it too. sick strength and really gives u a nice look if alittle lean already( with clean diet and cardio). just taking winny will not get u cut.

Top Bottom