Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those that have used VALIUM

Thaibox

If anyone has used it for extended periods, has it affected your training? It seems to relax me too much and I'm afraid to take it on training days in case it saps the intensity.

I have anxiety from hell, and this is all I can get right now(it helps), I'd like to take it everyday for a while, but its not worth fucking up my lifts. Thanks

Very long half-life...will definately fuck up your lifts as will most drugs that reduce anxiety. A better alternative is Halcion which has a shorter half-life but it will also fuck up your lifts....

I'm not really sure, all I take is 3 before bed and it helps me sleep...

It most certainly did...unfortunately. Good drug...bad effects on training. The next day I usually fell very lethargic and unmotivated...Fine for a rest day...in fact great for a rest day, but when the squat rack calls you need to be 100% mentally and physically. I get lazy can careless from benzos (that's thier purpose after all), so it does detract from training foccus and intensity.

Valium has been proven to cause muscle weakness. Don't remember where I saw that, maybe a PDR. I have these problems but take it only to help me sleep. It is addicting and you build a tolerance to it very quickly if tou take it too often. When I have tried to train on it my workouts sufferred....huge lack of intensity.

Top Bottom