Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those that have done turanabol.....

DaveTSI

I have read alot of first hand accounts by members with turanabol, all saying good results. Some have said gains stopped after 3-4 weeks though. How long do you recommend i run turanabol? I was going to do 8 weeks but obviously wont if the gains will stop so soon.

I will let you know, just passed a month with 3 more weeks to go and so far it is great, similar to dianabol but less sides. Very noticible strength gain but of course I am running test with it but when I did test and dbol I noticed strength gains too of course but the tbol seems to render greater strength gain when I compare cycles.

Tbol is meant to be about the same as VAR, with Var I didnt gain much more after about week 3 or 4, did it for 7 weeks. But strength continied.

i know there are alot more of you guys...

karma to anyone who shares there experiences

DaveTSI said:
i know there are alot more of you guys...

karma to anyone who shares there experiences

I just want to clarify, IP is the only one making OT, correct? If so, who knows what the fuck you are taking anyway, could be a low dose Dbol pill or worse.

british dragon has it.

even at a low dose, the difference in these drugs (tbol, dbol) as far as androgenic sides is pretty huge. Anyone who has experience should be able to tell the difference.

DaveTSI said:
british dragon has it.

even at a low dose, the difference in these drugs (tbol, dbol) as far as androgenic sides is pretty huge. Anyone who has experience should be able to tell the difference.

If British Dragon has it thats a whole other story, I would actually consider trying it myself. But, for people that don't really get androgenic sides like myself, a regular dose of OT compared with a low dose of Dbol would be very hard to conclusively tell the difference, especially stacked with an injectable and with an Anti-E

anybody else have experince on here with REAL Tbol, not bathtub brew IP

DaveTSI said:
anybody else have experince on here with REAL Tbol, not bathtub brew IP

Good distinction, because I bet 90% of the OT threads are from newbies using IP that don't know what the fuck to expect and are just so excited to have "real" gear that the placebo effect is writing most of their posts.

Top Bottom