Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those that go to Mc D's on bulking cycles.. esp oral cycles, check this out

newpump

This would normally go in a different forum, but when I got to the part about liver toxicity and cholestorol levels... I figured anyone on an oral bulker (particularly DBol users) may want to see this...

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/16393.htm

I'm not sure the validity of the info in the article, or what the HELL would elevate your liver toxicity at Mc D's !!:confused: but there ya go. Scary stuff!:mad:

BTW - 25 lbs in 30 days!!! WHOA I thought only maybe test/dbol would do that (course I don't think they are talkin about quality lean muscle :) ).

I use to go get about 3 double cheeseburgers a day when bulking on dbol at McD's. I went and got my cholesterol checked and it was way to high. I was gaining good weight though.

I got a couple of thier $1 double cheeseburgers a few hours ago, wolfed them down and then wandered over to thier chart of calories. Those little sandwiches are 480 calories a piece! I was glad actually since I'm bulking.

Jacob

I have a lot of trouble getting all the calories in when I;m on a surplus without fast food. A full meal at mcdonal's is like 1400 calories lol. It would be really hard to do that while eating clean.

Yup, McDickhead's is pretty good for a bulker if you are not going the 'clean' route. Though their service and attitude suck. I usually get those $1 double cheeseburgers too and ditch the buns. 2 of these in-between meals makes a good snack

02gixxersix said:
I have a lot of trouble getting all the calories in when I;m on a surplus without fast food. A full meal at mcdonal's is like 1400 calories lol. It would be really hard to do that while eating clean.
3 scoops protein... 6 servings oatmeal...20 oz water...blend it up...=1260 clean calories...

blah blah blah 2 double cheeseburges, and one big mac an hour ago. OTC supplements, last chol 86 good hdl/ldl ratio. Just keep your activity up, and frankly it's mostly genetics, like all things. I agree with Gixxersix, I need 7000 a day and even with 4-5 shakes at 50 protein each, I can't get enough without fast food. Golden Arches rule, and I eat the buns! :)

Top Bottom