Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those on adderal or stimulants

bicepts101

I need to know if there any of you out there that legitimately take stimulants as directed by your doc for ADD or narcolepsy or whatever you medical reason. I have zero interest in recreational user experience.

I am in pretty decent shape right now and have been side swiped by something I may need to take so I don't crash my car for the third time this year from zoning out or not paying attention. Yeah twice in 6 months 2010 and now a 2015.

I would love to hear from some users and also some people with credentials like docs or pharmacist.

I am doing my own research I just want to put it together with the bodybuilding/exercise lifestyle. Most people on the stuff seem to be already lazy or over weight have anxiety or whatever. (Just a general observation and my opinion) or they take it to do house work or whatever or study or get high.

So do you take adderal daily on days you work ie take breaks?

Do you feel like shit?

Do you feel sore?

Tired as hell when it's not active?

Extended release or immediate?

How are you running your steroid cycles?

What foods are you eating?

What supps. Magnesium? Omega 3? What else?

I'm at work on my phone so I'm trying to be quick here excuse any grammer or spelling.

Thanks to anyone real info or user experience.

well lookie who's back...welcome.Most of the time i usually take one A day all day energy vitamins, and 2 hrs before training i will take 3 caffeine tablets, now, Not knowing your complete history if you're on adderall.
Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
It's also important to know this You should not use Adderall if you have glaucoma, severe anxiety or agitation, or a personal or family history of tics (muscle twitches) or Tourette's syndrome.

I'm sorry i cannot answer all of your Questions as one routine or schedule of things may work for some and not others.

I am supposed to take it but don't used to take it in the morning but anxiety sucks can't eat and feel jacked up

But for ppl that need it it works wonders myself included but the sides suck for me mDe me feel like I was back in my old party days wired all the time only good thing I liked was training focus was amazing

Those meds are not a muscle building friendly med

But when on gear that's a diff story all cycles can be run the same as long as u dont have CLen or other stim's In ur stack

But as far as what ur describing it seems that u should give it a try as could be a life changer for ur situation

I am very sensitive to stim so that's why I don't like them

As far as time release caps I would never do those cuz good luck sleeping

U want o take it early morning and let it last the day so u can sleep at night

Time release is no Bueno when it comes to evening rest

well lookie who's back...welcome.Most of the time i usually take one A day all day energy vitamins, and 2 hrs before training i will take 3 caffeine tablets, now, Not knowing your complete history if you're on adderall.
Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
It's also important to know this You should not use Adderall if you have glaucoma, severe anxiety or agitation, or a personal or family history of tics (muscle twitches) or Tourette's syndrome.

I'm sorry i cannot answer all of your Questions as one routine or schedule of things may work for some and not others.

Are you taking for add?

I'm not really looking for advise for me more so what you are using and how does it make you feel. Not what you suggest for me.

And good to be back I have been around a little if you look

I am supposed to take it but don't used to take it in the morning but anxiety sucks can't eat and feel jacked up

But for ppl that need it it works wonders myself included but the sides suck for me mDe me feel like I was back in my old party days wired all the time only good thing I liked was training focus was amazing

Those meds are not a muscle building friendly med

But when on gear that's a diff story all cycles can be run the same as long as u dont have CLen or other stim's In ur stack

But as far as what ur describing it seems that u should give it a try as could be a life changer for ur situation

I am very sensitive to stim so that's why I don't like them

As far as time release caps I would never do those cuz good luck sleeping

U want o take it early morning and let it last the day so u can sleep at night

Time release is no Bueno when it comes to evening rest

I have already started them I used the XR adderal earlier in the year and I hated them horrible sleep felt like shit tired a few hours later.

I have been on the IR for almost 2 weeks 15mg 2x daily. I'm exhausted when I wake up and between doses. After about 3 hours I'm tired pissed off and annoyed at everything and anything anyone says. I take it before I drive to work and before I leave so it is active. I can eat what ever I want it's not effecting my appetite at all so I'm able to still get a good diet.

Yea dude 100% I know the feeling !!the deal is when all those symptoms (stress ,anxiety etc....) arise it's that ur body is not in a good state
Especially when u cycle or throw other compounds on top on that .. They All affect our Central nervous system
When reactions like that happen to me on any drug I ask my self is the risk vs reward there
With that med hell no not enough reward

I've been taking Dexadrine for adhd for 23 years. I definitely am a space cadet when I miss a dose, I'm disoriented, forgetful, distracted or I have symptoms of hyper focus. It's terrible. The medication balances me out I'm on the lowest dose possible for my size. I've tried other things to help my symptoms but the only thing that works is Dexadrine. Adderall makes me crazy and Ritalin is like a sugar pill for me.

I've been taking Dexadrine for adhd for 23 years. I definitely am a space cadet when I miss a dose, I'm disoriented, forgetful, distracted or I have symptoms of hyper focus. It's terrible. The medication balances me out I'm on the lowest dose possible for my size. I've tried other things to help my symptoms but the only thing that works is Dexadrine. Adderall makes me crazy and Ritalin is like a sugar pill for me.

After doing some research I asked my doc for that as user feedback seemed to say that it worked the best with less side effect then Adderall reported. My doc wasn't familiar with it and never prescribed it so he didn't. He had to look it up on the computer to see what it was.

I may have to go to another doc. He also wants to take a neuro scan.

Top Bottom