Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thiunking about stacking -Boldenone 200 with Winstrol. seeking advice.

diesel420

I've got a friend who's planning on doing an 8 week cycle of Boldenone 200 at 300 mg's per week and a 6 week cycle of winstrol at 75 mg's every other day. Starting off the first 4 weeks of just the Boldenone. The second 4 weeks stacking the two. And then a final 2 weeks of just winstrol. My friend is a first timer and is just looking for some advice or comments on this plan. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry, I think it would help for you all to know my friend's goals before giving advice on this matter. The main goal is to put on some decent lean, hard muscle while shredding it up.

That's almost like using the same thing. Equipose and Stanzolol are fairly similar.

Sounds like he has access to TTokkyo gear?

Try the winstrol first to see how he reacts to it. 75mgs is a lot to start with. People forget, but stanozolol works best at lower doses. It loses it's receptor affinity quickly which is why you need to up the dosage. That's also why you should start low(20 to 30mg) and pyramid.

Has he thought about using Anavar? That will add some decent muscle fullness and would be great to use before the winstrol.

Top Bottom