Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third Cycle....help me design it to be MOST efficient!!

M56M

I am not starting my cycle for another 2 months or so, but this is what i have. How would you set up this cycle this is my third. First being EQ/Sust, and the second being EQ/winny/sustanon.

This is what I have:

15amp....sustanons
25amp....zambon winnies
3btls.......Ttokkyo EQ
1btl.........Trenbol Ttokkyo OR Finaplix Gold OR any suggestions?
1btl.........Liquidex
1pkg.......Clomid

How would you set it up and would you change anything.

I am currently about 207lbs, 5'9'', 13%BF. I am looking for 215lbs, 8-9%bf.....and i would mind being 6'1''(just kidding....lol, but that would be nice so if you know what i can throw in for that let me know....lol)

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

M56M

Try this : weeks 1-10 eq @600mg
weeks 1-6 tren@75mg ed
weeks 5-12 winny @50mg eod
weeks 1-5 500mg sust
weeks 5-10 250mg sust
weeks 1-14 l-dex @.5 mg ed
clomid starts week 13

wartime100 said:
Try this : weeks 1-10 eq @600mg
weeks 1-6 tren@75mg ed
weeks 5-12 winny @50mg eod
weeks 1-5 500mg sust
weeks 5-10 250mg sust
weeks 1-14 l-dex @.5 mg ed
clomid starts week 13

I agree with wartime, however u will have to get 2btls of trenbol 75 if u want to shoot trenbol every day. If u want to shoot trenbol every other day then one bottle is fine. (my cycle is similar except i will add d-bol)

Hey bro, you haven't been around much :)

I'll break it down for you.

Finaplix gold...DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY, it's shit

Trenbol 75 if you have the money go for it...but it's way to expensive for me.

Your best bet aside from making it yourself is to get some Spectro tren.

W1-W8:

Sust 500mg a week (I realise that you'll be missing an amp)
Fina: 75mg ED

W9-W12:

Propionate: 150mg EOD
Winny: 50mg ED

W1-W10:

Eq: 400mg a week.

wartime100, Juicy-R6, and bmit,

Thanks for your replys guys, i appreciate the help. Wartime that is a very nice reccomendation. Can't wait to hit up this cycle, very excited. TIME TO GET REAL BIG!!

BigAndy69,

Whats up BA69, how have you been bro? Yeah i was lost for a minute, didn't have a computer to sit infront of all the time. But i am going to be back now on occasion. Good to see you are still around bro. And Thanks for the help I appreciate it. I try to keep my Test usage under 10 weeks becuase i feel i lose the growth of the test after 8, but i might throw in the prop just to make sure the cock and balls are in tip top shape.

M56M

M56M said:
wartime100, Juicy-R6, and bmit,

Thanks for your replys guys, i appreciate the help. Wartime that is a very nice reccomendation. Can't wait to hit up this cycle, very excited. TIME TO GET REAL BIG!!

BigAndy69,

Whats up BA69, how have you been bro? Yeah i was lost for a minute, didn't have a computer to sit infront of all the time. But i am going to be back now on occasion. Good to see you are still around bro. And Thanks for the help I appreciate it. I try to keep my Test usage under 10 weeks becuase i feel i lose the growth of the test after 8, but i might throw in the prop just to make sure the cock and balls are in tip top shape.

M56M

I've been better, I've been to busy and lazy to dedicate myself to bbing but this week it will change already had 3 clean meals :)

Top Bottom