Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third cycle dosage advices?

oxezo

Hi , my first cycle was 500mg test e only , 2nd was 250mg test c and 350mg tren ace.
For the third one i was planning this:
test 1-12 750mg
deca 1-11 400mg
dbol 1-2 25mg/d
dbol 3-4 50mg/d

Do you think the dosages are too high or are good?

Test seems high depending on how your body tolerates sides. Why not run dbol at the same dose for 4 weeks? 50mg seems high for 3rd cycle. I'm assuming you have 25mg tabs

Your dosages look a little high to me. There is no need to over do it. Let the diet and training do the work. Steroids are just the icing on the cake. Too high of dosages are only going to cause side effects. A test dosage higher then 500mg/week is really going to start aromatizing into estrogen. Even with an AI.

This is what I recommend for dosages:
test 1-12 500mg
deca 1-11 300-400mg
dbol 1-4 25mg/d

There are no support supplements in your cycle. Running your steroid cycle as it is currently laid out is asking for side effects like gyno and water retention.
1. You need to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. You need to add an anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
3. Dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid so it's a very good idea to use a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com when running it.

Your dosages look a little high to me. There is no need to over do it. Let the diet and training do the work. Steroids are just the icing on the cake. Too high of dosages are only going to cause side effects. A test dosage higher then 500mg/week is really going to start aromatizing into estrogen. Even with an AI.

This is what I recommend for dosages:
test 1-12 500mg
deca 1-11 300-400mg
dbol 1-4 25mg/d

There are no support supplements in your cycle. Running your steroid cycle as it is currently laid out is asking for side effects like gyno and water retention.
1. You need to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. You need to add an anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
3. Dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid so it's a very good idea to use a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com when running it.
Agreed

First of all, run Dbol at full dosage right away - there is not much point in using just 25 mgs per day - this dosage will barely give you any effects. 40-50 mgs are the sweetspot, where you get the best ratio of benefits to side effects. Also, I have not seen you mention any ancillaries. With Dbol you need to use a proper liver supporting supplement, such as n2guard, which has over 40 ingredients for the liver, so it is definitely the most potent liver supporting supplement on the market.

Then you also need to use an AI from the first day of the cycle. Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD would be the best choice. Finally, deca will increase prolactin levels, so you need to include cabergoline into the cycle, also from the first day of the cycle. 0.25 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage.

Finally, make sure to be running a proper PCT after finishing the cycle. The better the PCT, the more gains you will be able to keep, and the smoother will be the recovery. The ideal PCT protocol is the perfect PCT as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would like to see you use proviron with deca to offset DHN issues

make sure you are using a rock solid AI throughout that or it will be water retention hell. I do not see the point in using so much test. if there is any compound that you SHOULD NOT use test with it is deca. deca is 19nortestosterone, so it is just like using test with a carbon atom missing at the 19th position.. so it aromatizes 20% less. so using a high dosage of testosterone on top of it makes no sense to me

ok i will do 500mg test and i will have arimidex, liv52 and caber

If you haven't purchased these yet I would recommend aromasin instead of arimidex. It is far superior and a suicide AI. Also N2Guard will be much more effective than liv52 for your liver and other organs while running an oral steroid. Caber is definitely a must with deca.

Top Bottom