Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third Cycle in Development

Spent some time looking these over, and I'll try to pull this together.

It looks like I am over doing the natty test boosters in my current PCT, so will change it up the Clomid and HCGenerate until my bloods later in the month.

I am considering the LGD-4033, S-4, GW-50 Sarms cycle with Bridge. Any thoughts on doses?

And, my cruise dose is actually 180 mg of test e per week.

While I'm tweaking the 3rd cycle, please check my SARMS bridge.

LGD-4033 10 mg AM
S-4 50 mg a day split AM/PM
GW-50 20 mg a day
Bridge

Let me know what you Bros think.

Here it is so far;

1-20 Test e 400 mg a week, split in 2
1-20 Mast E 600 mg a week, split in 2
1-20 Primo 400 mg a week, split in 2
1-6 Tbol 50 mg a day
1-20 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
1-6 N2Guard
5-16 HCGenerate ES
15-20 Winstrol oral 50 mg a day
15-20 N2Guard

Week 21 on, back on cruise Test e 180 a week, split in 2
23-26 Clomid 50/25/25/25
23-26 Unleashed/Post Cycle

Tell me what you think.

Here it is so far;

1-20 Test e 400 mg a week, split in 2
1-20 Mast E 600 mg a week, split in 2
1-20 Primo 400 mg a week, split in 2
1-6 Tbol 50 mg a day
1-20 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
1-6 N2Guard
5-16 HCGenerate ES
15-20 Winstrol oral 50 mg a day
15-20 N2Guard

Week 21 on, back on cruise Test e 180 a week, split in 2
23-26 Clomid 50/25/25/25
23-26 Unleashed/Post Cycle

Tell me what you think.

With the compounds you are running, mast is as dry as you can get with some AI properties. Primo doesn't convert and then there's just test. I still think (barring you being real susceptible to gyno) that even 12.5mg of aromasin EOD is way overdoing it. I would drop the AI and just add it in maybe once a week if you feel you need it. But personally I wouldn't use it at all.

So it looks like I can hold onto my AI just in case. I have never experienced gyno sides, so I'm guessing I'm safe there. Bloods late in the month will let me know where my Estrogen levels are at now.

What are the opinions on my dosages here. I think I'm leaning on the moderate side, but this is just my 3rd cycle, and Primo will be my 1 new item of this cycle.

I purchased my SARMS bridge. It looks like I start everything at the posted dosage except for LGD which I start at 3mg, and increase 1 mg a week.

I like the idea of using the SARMS in the "PCT" instead of all the test boosters. Seems like a great idea for people that blast in cruise. Makes me want to think about going that route!

I'm sure you already know, but SARMS1 is buy 2 get 1 free right now. You could pick some up for now and later.

While I'm tweaking the 3rd cycle, please check my SARMS bridge.

LGD-4033 10 mg AM
S-4 50 mg a day split AM/PM
GW-50 20 mg a day
Bridge

Let me know what you Bros think.

These are great doses... right on... I would definitely run this for 12 weeks... even if your cruising i would be using hcgenerate and "liquidex" alongside... that's all you will need with it... looks good bro...

With the compounds you are running, mast is as dry as you can get with some AI properties. Primo doesn't convert and then there's just test. I still think (barring you being real susceptible to gyno) that even 12.5mg of aromasin EOD is way overdoing it. I would drop the AI and just add it in maybe once a week if you feel you need it. But personally I wouldn't use it at all.

I agree I dont think the average 12.5 mg/ eod is relevant to a lot of cycles and I learned that the hard way.. Took far too much aromasin (liqui stane at the time) and was lethargic as fuck for like 3 days. Some dont even need to start ai at beginning of cycle just have it on hand, but as you said If you are starting it week 1 then id lower that dosage

Oh yea,

Bridge on the SARMS cycle, and mini PCT;

9-11
Forma Stanzol
Another Natty Test booster

Hell yea. Dont know about you guys but forma gets me pretty shredded along with its other benefits. I got some gw on the way too I know dylan is gonna be pumped for that lol

Top Bottom