Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third Cycle Critique and Suggestions

sae4life22

I am new to this forum but I read it all the time. I am starting my third cycle and did some research but wanted to get some opinions. i have all gear.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 250mgs 2 X Week
Weeks 1-4 Naposim 50mg ED
Weeks 1-5 Tri-Tren 100mgs 2 X Week
Weeks 8-12 Anavar 50 mgs ED
Weeks 11-13 Winn 50mgs ED
Arimidex if needed
PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
For my HCG should I run from Weeks 3-12 at 250iu E4D or should I run at the end of my cycle with the Nolva. I know you can do both but wanted to know the best way

sae4life22 said:
I am new to this forum but I read it all the time. I am starting my third cycle and did some research but wanted to get some opinions. i have all gear.

Weeks 1-12 testosterone enanthate 250mgs 2 X Week
Weeks 1-4 Naposim 50mg ED
Weeks 1-5 Tri-trenbolone 100mgs 2 X Week
Weeks 8-12 Anavar 50 mgs ED
Weeks 11-13 Winn 50mgs ED
Arimidex if needed
PCT - post cycle therapy -
Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - 40/40/20/20
For my HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - should I run from Weeks 3-12 at 250iu E4D or should I run at the end of my cycle with the Nolva. I know you can do both but wanted to know the best way
drop the var run the tren at the edn with the winny much better like that they work great together.you said you goal was to drop water and cut at the end so it will help with that to.run the hcg 250ui's eod last 6 weeks then start pct 2 weeks after last inject.most people like dermacrin sustain for pct 5 pumps ed for 4 weeks.dont use the nolvadex bro not after using tren any way.and I would still inject the tren eod..
I think you should have letro on hand bro in case of gyno.you should also have some destinex on hand as well but running the winny with the tren might make it so you dont have to worry about it but I would still have it just in case.

needtogetaas said:
drop the Anavar - oxandrolone - run the trenbolone at the edn with the Winstrol - stanozolol much better like that they work great together.you said you goal was to drop water and cut at the end so it will help with that to.run the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 250ui's eod last 6 weeks then start PCT - post cycle therapy - 2 weeks after last inject.most people like dermacrin sustain for PCT - post cycle therapy - 5 pumps ed for 4 weeks.dont use the nolvadex bro not after using trenbolone any way.and I would still inject the trenbolone eod..
I think you should have Femera - letrozole - on hand bro in case of gynecomastia.you should also have some destinex on hand as well but running the Winstrol - stanozolol with the trenbolone might make it so you dont have to worry about it but I would still have it just in case.

Thanks bro. I like getting good advice.

Too much for your third cycle.

Drop the trenbolone and the anavar.

Cut the naposim to 30mg ed and cut the stanozolol to 25mg ed and run it for 6 weeks and not 3.

Then you can keep the arimidex if needed and use the tamoxifen with your PCT but only at 20mgs per day.

st8grad said:
Too much for your third cycle.

Drop the trenbolone and the anavar.

Cut the naposim to 30mg ed and cut the stanozolol to 25mg ed and run it for 6 weeks and not 3.

Then you can keep the arimidex if needed and use the tamoxifen with your PCT - post cycle therapy - but only at 20mgs per day.

This may work for some, but my body doesn't seem to respond to only 25gs Winstrol.

You will see great results w/ a Test/Tren/Winny cycle, and run the Winny and Tren at the end together like Needto said.

Top Bottom