Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third cycle advice! Superdrol, prop, tren ace!

VasQlar

What's up guys!? Planning my third cycle I'm looking to start in December, first time with tren so I'm looking for some advice and experiences.

Stats:
5'8"
190 lbs
11% bf
23 years old

My diet is on point, about 3700 calories, 40%carbs, 40%protein, 20% fat

First cycle was test e 500mg, winny finisher at 75mg, 12 weeks
Second cycle was test p 350mg npp 525mg, winny finisher at 75mg for 8 weeks

Proposed cycle:
Third cycle- December 2015

Weeks 1-4
Superdrol- 20mg ed
Test p- 75mg eod
Tren ace- 125mg eod
Liver support- 2 caps ed
Arimidex- 1mg ed
Caber- .25mg eod

Weeks 5-10
Test p- 75mg eod
Tren ace- 125mg eod
Arimidex- 1mg ed
Caber- .25 eod
HCG- 2000ui e3d

Weeks 10-14(3 days after last pin)
Clomid 50mg ed
Aromasin 25mg ed

I have the arimidex at 1mg ed because I am gyno prone and trying to avoid a flare up.

I want to keep the tren higher than test and really let it do the bulk of the work and I've done a lot of reading that says it helps keeps sides a little lower than if the test is higher. How's it look? and any suggestions would be awesome!

What's up guys!? Planning my third cycle I'm looking to start in December, first time with tren so I'm looking for some advice and experiences.

Stats:
5'8"
190 lbs
11% bf
23 years old

My diet is on point, about 3700 calories, 40%carbs, 40%protein, 20% fat

First cycle was test e 500mg, winny finisher at 75mg, 12 weeks
Second cycle was test p 350mg npp 525mg, winny finisher at 75mg for 8 weeks

Proposed cycle:
Third cycle- December 2015

Weeks 1-4
Superdrol- 20mg ed
Test p- 75mg eod
Tren ace- 125mg eod
Liver support- 2 caps ed
Arimidex- 1mg ed
Caber- .25mg eod

Weeks 5-10
Test p- 75mg eod
Tren ace- 125mg eod
Arimidex- 1mg ed
Caber- .25 eod
HCG- 2000ui e3d

Weeks 10-14(3 days after last pin)
Clomid 50mg ed
Aromasin 25mg ed

I have the arimidex at 1mg ed because I am gyno prone and trying to avoid a flare up.

I want to keep the tren higher than test and really let it do the bulk of the work and I've done a lot of reading that says it helps keeps sides a little lower than if the test is higher. How's it look? and any suggestions would be awesome!

good luck! its a strong cycle but should be a hell of a ride

i usually go caber .5mg 3x a week.

good luck! its a strong cycle but should be a hell of a ride

i usually go caber .5mg 3x a week.

Thanks bro! You think the doses are okay or should I lower them?

Also had some thoughts on going prop, tren and mast at 100mg eod each but idk if mast is worth it...

Thanks bro! You think the doses are okay or should I lower them?

Also had some thoughts on going prop, tren and mast at 100mg eod each but idk if mast is worth it...

i would not use tren that high on a 1st time tren cycle 75 mg eod is fine for a tren begineer.50 mg eod is actually a great begineer dose

mast is worth it, if you bf is low enough.At 11% you are there, where you it worth it

i would not use tren that high on a 1st time tren cycle 75 mg eod is fine for a tren begineer.50 mg eod is actually a great begineer dose

mast is worth it, if you bf is low enough.At 11% you are there, where you it worth it

Sounds good man, appreciate the advice! I'll probably drop the tren dose then and if after a few weeks I feel like I can handle more, maybe up it then

I'll agree, first time I ran tren I went .3mg-.5mg eod n had good results... Mast would be a good addition and proviron as well the last 6 weeks... .50mg Ed đź‘Śđź‘Śđź‘Ś

Top Bottom