Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thiomucase injections? Abs site injections?

greatshape

Hi there bro's, i was wondering , has anyone of you ever tried thiomucase injections in the abdominal area?
Or site injections with test. in the abs? I'm a competitive BB but i want some more mass and cuts in the abs.On contest day i'm on 4% bodyfat and hard as a rock,so that's not the problem! only the abs are not what i want them to be!!!:bawling:

hell Ill bump it for you but Ive not seen the injectable thiomucase in a long time bro please dont try to mix something up using the cream but the cream and DMSO 3x per day rubbed in seems to tighten up the area well
Good luck

I used injectable Thiomucase 1 year ago, when It still was sold in spanish pharmacies

What were your results yellowbomber???
I tried the mix with the cream and DMSO,lthrnk.My opinion, it works a little, i agree, but nothing spectaculair! And it dries out the skin as well...PS How much DMSO did you mix with one tube of thiom ???

i used to rud the thiomucase on then rub the dmso over it for a few min so i never mixed it then applyied it rub a good a mount of the cream on till it it rubbud in then do it againg with the dmso hope it works well for you but for now my GH is tighten up that area very well for me 2ius 3x per day

Top Bottom