Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinning hair on testosterone

JadonNJ

so I have been on trt for the past two years at 150 mg a week. I decided to do a blast and triple my dose up to 450 to 500 mg a week. I am starting to notice some hair shedding and my scalp is getting very itchy and Flaky. The back of my hair is definitely shedding quicker than the front. Is there a way to stop hair shedding or should I just stop the testosterone. I'm only 40 years old

grab yourself some n2shampoo and get your test dose back down to trt... clearly its not working for you at the higher dose...

Finasteride of course start that asap and add n2shampoo daily I'm doing that now and hair is looking fine

so I have been on trt for the past two years at 150 mg a week. I decided to do a blast and triple my dose up to 450 to 500 mg a week. I am starting to notice some hair shedding and my scalp is getting very itchy and Flaky. The back of my hair is definitely shedding quicker than the front. Is there a way to stop hair shedding or should I just stop the testosterone. I'm only 40 years old

Have you lowered the dose to see if that helps?

If it’s that big of a deal stop using steroids. I just ended up shaving mine and saying hell with it

Top Bottom