Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinning hair, but no hair falling out?????

Largepaws

I've noticed most hair loss threads on the boards tend to mention the "shedding" of hair while on cycles. Lots of Bros mention they notice their hair on their hands, pillows, combs, shower, etc.

Well im 26, and had a very thick head of hair my whole life....began using around the age of 21 (probably too early) but it was a cycle here and there, nothing that long and never more than 1-2 mild cycles a year.

Well over the past year and a half, ive cycled pretty heavy, heavier than ever. I mean I took time off in between, but dosages and lenghts of the cycles were more than ive done before.
About a month or so ago I noticed my hair is a lot thinner up front, never noticed any falling out, and still dont, yet it is much thinner....and pretty much every member in the fam has a full head of hair........anyway is this normal? Anyone ever had a problem like this before, if so, how did u resolve it? Thanks a ton bros......

Binding of DHT is restricting nutrient/blood/oxygen flow to your hair follicles.

If this is the case, whenever a hair falls out naturally or ortherwise it will grow back thinner and weaker and continue as long as DHT is building up.

MPB is pretty much the same here, the flow to the follice has been severely or even completely restricted due to DHT build up resulting in a dead follicle that won't grow anymore hair.

It all starts the same way though, hair gets thinner and thinner and thinner until its almost invisible (think peach fuzz) and then eventually nothing will grow anymore.

Your genetics play a big role as to how much damage DHT can cause. Finasteride is useful at blocking DHT, but it causes sexual/libido issues in some men.

I started noticing a few in the shower or tub and was not concerned because it was minor. Over time it really started to show. I keep dosages lower on gear now. Less gains but also less sides.

honestly, we're all pre-programmed to lose our hair eventually, some sooner than others. but even the guys that dont think they're mpb prone would go bald if they lived for a 150 years or so (but they dont so who cares)

but for us unlucky ones a major step towards a solution is the new hair cloning techniques being developed, which dont limit us to the number of donor hairs we can have. meaning a full head of hair for mr. clean if he wanted it

there still is some work going on, i dont think they've figured out how to angle the hair correctly just yet, but this shit is gonna revolutionize the hair restoration industry once it hits

probably going to be quite pricey but hey, you can spend tons of $ on topicals and orals like finasteride with the annoyance of the sides (liibido/sexual disfunction/itchy scalp) and the tediousness of day and night applications for the rest of your life

or you can shell out some bucks to just take care of shit once and for all and not have to worry about it. in the long run you'll probably spend that much on any other means (and time) to prevent hairloss

mines thin to begin with- I think I may shave it all if it gets too much thinner- maybe a year or so- there's always that option.

Top Bottom