Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinning 400mg/ml test with b12

FlexManning

Awhile back I got a bunch of 400mg/ml test blend (sust basically). Even a 1ml shot was excruciating. For some reason though, thinning it with b12 has salvaged it. I'm not even sure why it works but it does. The b12 doesn't even really mix with the oil.

I'd recommend only using it on glute shots because aspirating won't do any good, b12 looks like blood.

Testosterone is an oil based substance. B12 is a water based substance. I don't recommend mixing an oil based and water substance in the same pin for an intramuscular injection.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here are some tips for reducing PIP:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes. [/FONT]

Testosterone is an oil based substance. B12 is a water based substance. I don't recommend mixing an oil based and water substance in the same pin for an intramuscular injection.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here are some tips for reducing PIP:[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes. [/FONT]

I realize that's conventional wisdom (oil and water won't mix and if you try to mix them you'll set off a chain reaction that will cause a tear in the fabric of reality) but the fact is that mixing it with b12 works.

Ideally you'd have sterile oil you could thin it out with, but few have that on hand. Thinning with another injectable at a lower concentration helps as well.

The traditional broscience remedies aren't going to work on this one. I've tried all those, the warming the syringe, massage, training after pinning, etc. Also tried taking ibuprofen at the same time, rubbing DMSO on afterward, heating pads, capsaicin rubs, massage settings on the shower head, stretching, epsom salt, everything. 400mg is just too much to dissolve in 1ml without PIP for most people.

Top Bottom