Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of stopping my cycle

I am currently running .5cc of prop/tren ed just starting week two but man -- every inject is super sore for 2-3 days, i just did my delt and its already sore and hurts a bit - if it gets like the other spots I may not be able to lift my arm up tomorrow!

What do you guys think? You think the injects will get better? The last cycle was nothing like this -

thanks guys -
get some sterile oil and put .5cc or 1 ml in your shots..that will mnake all shots painless...
if you cant find sterile oil ill tell ya how to make it

Ya where do I get or how do I make sterile oil? How's it make it painless just curious? And also does it effect results of the products?

Thanks

I doubt deluting with sterile oil will help any because its not the injection that stings but its just soreness after the shot. What happens is the steroid crystallizes in your muscle after the Benzyl alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate disperse through your body. Adding more oil would just lower their concentration and make things crash faster.

Why hasn't anyone told him to put a pin in the top to allow air to pass in and throw it in the oven and bake it on 250(i think thats the temp) for about 20 minutes - this will cook the BA out of it and make it less painful

I doubt deluting with sterile oil will help any because its not the injection that stings but its just soreness after the shot. What happens is the steroid crystallizes in your muscle after the Benzyl alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate disperse through your body. Adding more oil would just lower their concentration and make things crash faster.

You do not add oil to the vial.
You draw the aas, then you draw the sterile oil and mix it in the syringe.
Then you inject.
You haven't had much injecting experience if you don't know this.

I've had prop tha left golfball size lumps on me for days, start cutting it and painfree.

You do not add oil to the vial.
You draw the aas, then you draw the sterile oil and mix it in the syringe.
Then you inject.
You haven't had much injecting experience if you don't know this.

I've had prop tha left golfball size lumps on me for days, start cutting it and painfree.

Not sure, but I don't think he advocated adding oil to the vial. I think he was just referring to the concentration of the actual injection. But it shouldn't matter whether you add the oil to the vial or the syringe. If you start with 1 ml 100mg/ml in your syringe and then add 1ml of sterile oil, you have diluted the concentration of the injection by 50% (100 mg/2ml). Similarly, if you start with 10 ml of 100 mg/ml and add 10 ml, you still have diluted the concentration by 50% (1000 mg/2000 ml).

I had serious injection pain a while back, too. Not sure whether the crystallized in the muscle as goal245 suggests or if it was an allergic reaction to the benzyl benzoate, but I tried adding sterile oil, and unfortunately, it didn't help for me.

Could be the oils...but rotation is very important..ass is always the way to go

Top Bottom