Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of next Cycle .. maybe Primo, Test, Deca ... comments?

collegeguyga

Advice on next Cycle .. maybe Primo, Test, Deca ... comments?

About to finish my cycle and Im already thinking of my next one.

Wanted to get the opinion of the experts on here..

I thinking of going with Primo, Test ( Prop or enanthate ) and Deca.

Not sure what amounts yet..but probably run it for 8 - 12 Weeks...

Any suggestions on dosage ? length ? or something else instead of what Ive listed.

My current Cycle Im finishing up on is Winny, Prop, EQ and Nolva PCT.
Been on this cycle for 8 weeks...
I have 4 more week of this cycle minus the prop .. then going to stay off for 6 weeks. Probably wont start new cycle till Feb time frame.. Wanted to start my planning :)

Thanks in Advance..

Last edited:
Re: Advice on next Cycle .. maybe Primo, Test, Deca ... comments?

No one ran this stack before ???

Is this not a good combination to run ??

How about this?

Primo - 400-600mg/wk week 1-10
Test Enan - 400mg/wk week 1-10
Deca - 300mg/week 1-10
Winny - 50mg/day week 7-10

Don't really like the combination...but given the choices....best I could do. I like the Winny at the end to tighten things up a bit.

Opinions???

help4john said:
How about this?

Primo - 400-600mg/wk week 1-10
Test Enan - 400mg/wk week 1-10
Deca - 300mg/week 1-10
Winny - 50mg/day week 7-10

Don't really like the combination...but given the choices....best I could do. I like the Winny at the end to tighten things up a bit.

Opinions???

What would you change? Ive been reading alot about Deca and Primo .. so I figure the two works good and .. Ive been told Test in all cycles :)

But Im open to anything ...

Thanks for the reply

Primo/Test/Deca just doesn't seem appealing to me. You have several options...cut the Primo and bump Test to 400-600 and Deca to 400-600, keep Winny and maybe add some DBOL weeks 1-4. Or simply replace the Deca with Primo (600mg/wk). You could also extend the cycle to 12 weeks....but I don't like 12 weekers either....MO. Just think my recommendation was a bit much and the synergistic reactions will not compliment each other well. Granted they will work....but the combination could be better to solicit quality results.

help4john said:
Primo/Test/Deca just doesn't seem appealing to me. You have several options...cut the Primo and bump Test to 400-600 and Deca to 400-600, keep Winny and maybe add some DBOL weeks 1-4. Or simply replace the Deca with Primo (600mg/wk). You could also extend the cycle to 12 weeks....but I don't like 12 weekers either....MO. Just think my recommendation was a bit much and the synergistic reactions will not compliment each other well. Granted they will work....but the combination could be better to solicit quality results.

hmm..

So.. Lets see..
12 Weeks
Test ent 500 mg/wk
Primo 600mg/wk
Dbol weeks 1-4 - dosage ??
Winny 50mg ED week 10 - 12

Is this kind of what you have in mind ? How much Dbol?

Thanks Again..

Really depends on your experience and how you react (any previous sides?). Hope you have some experience before taking all that gear I recommended. About 20-30 mg ED for about 4 weeks will work wonders .... especially when front loading. Gives the longer acting esters a chance to kick-in.

help4john said:
Really depends on your experience and how you react (any previous sides?). Hope you have some experience before taking all that gear I recommended. About 20-30 mg ED for about 4 weeks will work wonders .... especially when front loading. Gives the longer acting esters a chance to kick-in.

This is going to be my thirs cycle.

First was Winny only cycle for 8 weeks

Currently on Prop/EQ/Winny for 8 weeks..now down to EQ/Winny for 4 more weeks.

I was thinking about 20 - 30.. how does the dosage on the others look? too much ?

So let me get this straight...you're gonna be on for 12+ weeks, and only planning to stay off for 6?? I think you need to address this first before moving on to another cycle...just my opinion...

Top Bottom