Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking I'm stopping!!!!

flex2000

Guys im a fuckin idiot for some reason i had not researched nolva, armidex or proviron i had no idea what the shit was. However, I got into week 2 of my cycle doing Test200 for the first two weeks 400mgs and then 200 mgs for the nest 8 weeks. And i was gonna run sust250 threw the 10 weeks as well. And i noticed into week two my nips seemed to get irrated easier and they were burning a little. So im taking no chance with gyno. So know i have anywhere from 6-8 cc's of test left and 9 amps of sust left. I had taken too shots at 400mgs of test 200 and an amp of sust250. I'm gonna start up again hopefully in 2-3 weeks im waiting for my nolva to come in. Is there anywy to continue my cycle with what i have left?

I hate to say it but motherfucker stop your juice intake immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck me because my staus is crap...don't woory about that shit cancel your sub to juice unless you get nov in a few days..tit surgery costs min about 3g's

so in only week 2 of your cycle you got gyno? is that possible? could be all in your head bro unless your are extremly sensitive.

no

no i didnt get gyno but i have no nolva in hand and who knows when the shits going to come in just wanna play it safe gyono doesnt sound fun

Top Bottom