Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking of cycle?

see i chose to step into gear cause ive been training for multi-yrs and though my strength has continued to go up, i couldnt seem to ever gain much weight at all due to a huge metabolizm. Yes i would intake huge amounts of calories and protien and such, getting gains but insanely slow.

see i chose to step into gear cause ive been training for multi-yrs and though my strength has continued to go up, i couldnt seem to ever gain much weight at all due to a huge metabolizm. Yes i would intake huge amounts of calories and protien and such, getting gains but insanely slow.
your first post says you've been training for a year, and now you say multi years. Which is it? It sounds like you heard what you didn't want to hear and are now trying to justify looking for a short cut. Put in the hard work.

nah, you should re-read what it is i wrote. i didnt say i was training for a year, i was commenting on the guy who started the thread saying he has only trained for a year. its ok we all make mistakes :)

nah, you should re-read what it is i wrote. i didnt say i was training for a year, i was commenting on the guy who started the thread saying he has only trained for a year. its ok we all make mistakes :)
yup I'm an idiot. Sorry if it looked like I was calling you out, I just mixed up the names. I don't want to come off as anti-gear or anything, but I see a lot of people make the jump thinking it's a magic pill or something. Personally I don't think anyone with only a year of training should be running a cycle.

hey np brotha, yes i agree.. i wouldnt want someone to start working out and do gear on the same day lol.. i think gear should for sure be used when needed, lets face it. ive had old friends in highschool never workout a day, and start using roids on day one, ive known people to even take roids and not workout at all!!! all it takes is a little use of the brain to know thats a dumb move lol

Top Bottom