Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of adding EQ to this cycle

Strongbow

Any suggestions on how to dose it with this stack ? Never done Tren or EQ before. Cycle is:

Sust- 900 mgs Weeks 1-12 (pinned eod)
Helladrol- 100 mgs ed Weeks 1-4
Tren Ace- 300 mgs Weeks 1-6 (pinned EOD)
EQ- ?????????????????????????????????????

Somebody give me your suggestions. TYIA :biggrin:

Im running test tren and EQ now , i have run tren test and EQ before but never all together .

One thing i have noticed is im not winded as much and i still carnt sleep for shiit but the night sweats are far less , so if you do it keep an eye on these and see if its the EQ thats made the bif there .

I would run yours at 600mg wk to keep up with the tren and just shot 200ish mg eod with the sus .

Brad.

Im running test tren and EQ now , i have run tren test and EQ before but never all together .

One thing i have noticed is im not winded as much and i still carnt sleep for shiit but the night sweats are far less , so if you do it keep an eye on these and see if its the EQ thats made the bif there .

I would run yours at 600mg wk to keep up with the tren and just shot 200ish mg eod with the sus .

Brad.
Thanks for your advice Bro

Run that Helladrol for six weeks. It won't really kick in until week three.
Ok so your saying 100 mgs a day for six weeks. Will I have any liver function left afterwards. LOL

So what does this look like:
Helladrol 100mgs ed Weeks 1-6
Sust- 900mgs Weeks 1-12 (pinned eod)
Tren- 400 mgs Weeks 1-6 (pinned eod)
EQ- 600mgs @ How many weeks and how often shoult I pin it?

Ok so your saying 100 mgs a day for six weeks. Will I have any liver function left afterwards. LOL

Livers are over rated :evil:

Just don't drink too heavy on cycle and i hope you are taking some type of support supps.

Livers are over rated :evil:

Just don't drink too heavy on cycle and i hope you are taking some type of support supps.
So how do I pin this EQ (ed, eod, once a week, twice a week)? And yae fuck a liver and eye sight, who needs those when they are closing in on a 500lbs raw bench. LOL:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Top Bottom