Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of adding Deca to TRT...

schwartzy

I’m currently on 120mg Test-C a week split between two doses. I have Deca 300mg/ml and am thinking of adding 150mg a week to my TRT regimen for added gains. I’ve run successful Deca cycles in the past at 200-300 mg a week but wanna keep it on the lower side this time.

Any advice will be welcome, and yes I have Caber on hand....Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

What advice are you looking for ? You just said you've run decca successfully before and I am guessing with trt or test along side it ?

Yes, but I ran it at higher doses. I’m looking to see if anyone has had success running it at around 150 a week. Easier on the Hemoglobin/Hematocrit.

im not a fan of adding it to trt but ive seen people do it and seem to do ok... i really dont see the need for that though...

Yes, but I ran it at higher doses. I’m looking to see if

anyone has had success running it at around 150 a week. Easier on the Hemoglobin/Hematocrit.

If anything I would be worried the estrogen aspect of things with those 2

I'm not sure adding 150mg per week of deca to your TRT test dose is going to to much more than ease any joint pain. If you were looking to add some muscle I would bump the deca to 300-400mg per week.

I feel test is for joint recovery so you only need it when in repair. Anything more then test isn’t TRT

Top Bottom