Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about winny?

projextX

I'm 6'1 235 with a 34 inch waist (15% fat). I've been lifting for about 7 years and have never used any supplements or juice. I have always been able to grow easily, and I have never had any problems making strength gains. Muscle definition is very hard to come by, though. Every time I diet I always lose muscle with the fat and just end up being a lighter version of before the diet (in other words my body fat % stays pretty much the same). I can't stand needles, so I thought maybe a cycle of winstrol stacked with anavar along with a good diet would help me cut up. Ideally, I'd like to be at around 215 with a 32 inch waist. I'd like to increase muscle aswell. I need to know what oral steroids are best suited for my goals, and in what doses I should take them. Any info is greatly appreciated.

None. Oral only cycles won't do anything for your goals.

What are you doing (diet, training, cardio) when you're losing muscle but not fat?

If you always end up losing a lot of muscle besides the fat there's probably something wrong with your dieting methods.
Obviously if you are natural you are gonna lose some amount of muscle no matter what but you can mitigate that to some degree if you plan the diet properly. Meaning for instance not try to lose weight too quickly and trying to maintain your strength levels as high as you possibly can. And most importantly not to overtrain which is very easy to do when you are restricting calories and the recovery isn't optimal.

brother this is a fucking battle to gain muscle and lose fat

you can go run winny if you want but it won't help you as much as you think. winny will dry you out and harden you.. that is pretty much it. its not going to burn fat.. so if you are 15% body fat you are wasting your time and health

If you were loosing weight but loosing primarily muscle - your diet was not set up properly.

Top Bottom