Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking about taking Dbol for the 1st time just to even out

R.RWSN

Hey Bros. I’m thinking about taking Dbol for the 1st time just to even out. Been working out for 10 months and I’ve put on 22 pounds of mostly muscle in that time. I have noticed that literally the entire left side of my body is bigger than my right and it really bothers me. I feel like I can’t really focus on going hard in the gym because my bigger side always has a lot more soreness and it’s actually really discouraging. I don’t even do curls with my left arm because it’s so much more developed than my right. Also I can’t use barbells because my left always takes over and gets a crazy pump and DOMS the next day. So I’m limited in the gym with a lot bilateral exercises for upper body..

I just have a few questions

I’m at around 4000 cals for maintenance and try to eat around 4300. I was wondering how much weight I should be gaining each week over a 4 week period using Dbol. Also my Marcos are around 55% carbs 30% protein and 15% fat.

That ration has done me well. Should I keep it the same when on Dbol?

Should I increase calories once I start Dbol? And if so by how much?

What supplements should I pair Dbol with while on the cycle and after?

What should I be doing to maximize strength and size gain retention once I’m off Dbol?

Thanks

10 months of working out? and you already want to hop on steroids? SMH

you have imbalances because you are so new to training. that is NORMAL. over time you will balance out and using steroids for this purpose is buffoonery

the fact you put on 22 pounds proves you have so much more room to grow naturally, don't make a mistake.

focus on your imbalances there is no rush to get on steroids. Your young and your body is gaining muscle naturally look to improve your training habits and wait until your atleast 25 to consider doing anything.

dbol won't fix your problem man. It's just going to make your strong side even stronger and your imbalance even worse.

Focus on doing unilateral exercises to fix your imbalance. Do extra sets on your weaker side

brother you are going to get the same responses from everyone in your circumstance... 10 months is NOTHING in terms of consistent training nor reaching any sort of closeness to genetic potential... you have a lot more work to do.. many years of training before steroids would even be on the table brother

Top Bottom