Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about stopping

daryllsimon33

Im on my tenth day of my planned 6 week cycle and my body is screaming for a break. My shoulder is throbing from past injuries, and I'm getting a bad case of tennis elbow.
So far, my regimine has included anadrol, 1grm per week of sus, 400mg or both EQ and Deca. Tommorow is i have a choice to to stop or inj. my planned amounts.

The reason im asking is becasue i wanted to know if anyone has run into a similar situation and if so, did they feel they needed any type of LH stimulation or estrogen blockage with such a short amount of use? and did a full month off training help the aches and pains?

Ive never taken more than maybe 10days off in the last 6 years of training so what should i do?

No 1 has run into a similar situation because most guys here wouldn't run that UNGODLY amount of juice.

10 days off total in 6 years or breaks of ten days @ a time?

I gram of sust holy cr*p.
I don't even understand why would anyone even consider running gear being that severely damaged.

Just lay off the drugs and the training and give your body the rest it needs.

not sure what you expect running that amount of shit and that just ridiculous amount of test.. this is a PRMIE example of why steroids get a bad name

the bad news is that anabolic steroids slow down healing, so abusing them without a break is not a smart idea

i hope you realize that you are mentally addicted to them by now, and it is amazing how the body punishes people for doing what you are doing.

Top Bottom