Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking about giving the short burst cycle method a try.

view

it would work out to be a 6 weeks on, 8 weeks off routine.

the cycle would look something like this:

week 1: 1.5 g's test e, 1.5 g's EQ
week 2: 1g test e, 1 g EQ
week 3: 500mg test e, 500mg EQ
week 4-6: 500mg test prop
week 4-6: 50mg of anavar per day.

a was talking with a guy who does something like this not too long ago, and with this method, his bloodwork has been pretty good, because you spend a lot of time off. the gains are also pretty good as well supposedly.

what do you guys think? I don't really care cause either way I am probably going to do it...but still, like to here thoughts anyway.

hmmm bet you get more water then quality muscle....But what would i know.
Gl

LOL thoughs were E's there, thats 3 weeks to start kicking in then 3weeks your off :worried: the rest has been covered now..dam pot and replys dont mix..my bad..

Last edited:
view said:
it would work out to be a 6 weeks on, 8 weeks off routine.

the cycle would look something like this:

week 1: 1.5 g's test e, 1.5 g's EQ
week 2: 1g test e, 1 g EQ
week 3: 500mg test e, 500mg EQ
week 4-6: 500mg test prop
week 4-6: 50mg of anavar per day.

a was talking with a guy who does something like this not too long ago, and with this method, his bloodwork has been pretty good, because you spend a lot of time off. the gains are also pretty good as well supposedly.

what do you guys think? I don't really care cause either way I am probably going to do it...but still, like to here thoughts anyway.

I think you could do alot better cycle with that amount of gear. Using the Eq like that is a waste in my opinion.

This is what I'm doing now:

100mg Prop/ED
50mg T-bol/ED
.33mg A-Dex/ ED
For 5-6 weeks. I'm on day 4 now. :Chef: :tuc:

the only thing i figure is that when you stop the longer esters will still be active while you are down then you'll be starting again. is that understandable the way i put that? the only thing i would change is dropping it from 8 weeks to 6 for the off period.

DieselGunz said:
Doesnt it take 6 weeks just for EQ to hit?

Maybe using faster esthers might be a good idea.

I agree... the EQ is a waste. . 6 weeks isn't nearly enough and 1.5g of EQ can be dangerous... Ulter has put up some very informative posts in the past concerning EQ doses this high. The test is going to just make you retain water... and the var MAY give you a tiny burst of strength... I like the faster acting AAS idea.

Well that was Dorian Yate's cycle pattern.

Allways 5-6wk cycles high doses..then 4wks off and back on again.

Im trying it out this year. Every cycle i do will get leaner and leaner.

Top Bottom