Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking about cutting in a two week time frame using EQ alone, can i do it?

chopper7

I have nolvadex and clomid on hand.
I wish to lose some body fat, and tone up before a wedding I'm attending on Sept. 15th.
My last cycle ended 7 weeks ago. Can it be done with EQ alone and tons of cardio?
thank You!!

I would say just hit the cardio hard.

Eq is great but it will be a waste if you only do it for 2 weeks and the results will be less than steller.

Good luck!

It can be done with the aids of other items (t3, clen, dnp etc) but no way on its own. You are also gonna need to shoot a shit load of it to get it working faster. 2 weeks is not safe to drop weight to quickly and much lost will be muscle as well. Prepare and give yourself time. do not be impatient.

Last edited:
i'm not looking lose aaa ton of weigt

I just want to tone up quickly. I have a 50mg vial.
The results I had with EQ were fantastic on my last cycle. Could 600mg/week do the trick?

I have no means to acquire the other stuff mentioned in your guys' posts.
I s it possible to drop ten lbs. of fat in two weeks, and not lose the musscle I worked so hard to gain. I need lots of input on this issue.
Thank You Again!!

10 lbs in 2 weeks on eq alone....no way!

Bro,

You will most likely lose a ton of muscle if you try that. Not worth it!

Hit some Xenedrine and the cardio...and eat clean.

one word: DNP. if you know where to look (no, not me), you can have it within like 3 days, start the cardio now and do below 20g carbs/ed, you'll lose lotsa water weight that way and can deplete before you hit the dnp if you decide to.

pm me if you have any questions.

and stay away from the hollywood miracle diet.

600mgs will not kick it and you wont drop 10lbs of fat and lose no muscle in 2 weeks. Not even with 1200mgs of eq. What are you even thinking about doing this for :confused:

The eq will not kick in fast enough,

Diet, cardio and DNP are the best program for a two week suicide diet to drop 10 lbs.

But if your serious 14 days on DNP and you will lose 10 lts
:mix:

Top Bottom