Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about blasting and cruising for life ..

MikeScott

Hey all

36. 6’1. 205. 12%bf +\- have run test tren deca eq dbol mast in the past.

Have kids, don’t need anymore.

Work long days, train BJJ and weights 5-6 days a week, run/swim a few days a week as well and work long hours 5 days a week. I like the “ON” feeling as well as the recovery and energy.

Looking for advice on cruising and blasting for the future, safest way to do it, etc.

Thanks

yes, i would get bloodwork and look much deeper into this bro... everyone likes the "on" feeling LOL... thats the point but that also doesnt mean you just stay on it... just because you like the way something feels doesnt mean you should do it every day or forever man... now, if you need it medically, for sure but you shouldnt just do it to do it... thats not a good reason

The stance I have is that no one should blast & cruise because they want to. Now, I understand you can do whatever you want as an adult but my view is based on health and longevity. If TRT is not medically necessary, I feel that you should always come off and run a comprehensive PCT to recover. I would not run more than 1-2 cycles per year either. This is in my opinion the safest way to run steroids longer term.

Thanks for the honest opinions and advice all. Been going about 6 months now. 16 weeks cycle. 8 weeks of cruise I know PCT is going to have to be serious to come off and feel some what normal.

Any advice on how long it should be. I see many worh nolva/clomid etc for 4 - 6 weeks after a “normal cycle” but have a feeling I may need more than that.

Thanks for the honest opinions and advice all. Been going about 6 months now. 16 weeks cycle. 8 weeks of cruise I know PCT is going to have to be serious to come off and feel some what normal.

Any advice on how long it should be. I see many worh nolva/clomid etc for 4 - 6 weeks after a “normal cycle” but have a feeling I may need more than that.
Id run a very thorough 8 week pct

Top Bottom