Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about blasting and cruising for life ..

Guys do not realize the gravity of the choice they make when using steroids for "just one cycle ". Because it is never "just one cycle". Once you train with drugs it is just about impossible, unless you are really a guy who just goes into the gym does some drugs and stops training all together, to train again and be content without them. The difference is so pronounced it is like two entirely separate things. You can not compare training natural and using drugs.
My opinion is it makes no difference what age you are, I was 18 the first time I used drugs but my training and diet was much better at 18 than guys i see in their 30s using drugs for the first time, or even how long you have been training for. What does matter are your reasons for using anabolic drugs, also if you dont know how to train and eat it's a waste of your time and money anyway. Drugs, alone, will not do what people think they will. They are no panacea, combined with correct training, correct diet, and your personal motivation then the drugs will have an impact.
Just know the choice you are making and why, do not lie to yourself. You are not going to do just one cycle. Once you take that step most will end up on some type of test the rest of their lives. You may do the PCT thing for a little while. You'll discover what everyone does, all PCT does is delay the inevitable. Once you discontinue the anabolics eventually, PCT or not, without another cycle you will end up loosing all the gains you got from the drugs. Even doing another cycle every 12 weeks or whatever you will always go backwards, have to catch back up before you can surpass where you were.
If you are a serious competitor or any athlete. Even just someone looking to make consistent progress you will find out the only realistic way to do that is to never come off. I am not saying to use large amounts of drugs constantly, that's just stupid. What I am saying, after three decades involved in this sport, is the best wat to make consistent gains and not go backwards ever is to always take at least a maintainence dose of test, 200 mgs a week.
I guess, blast and cruise is what its called.
If you are realistic with yourself it's the best thing to do because, if you are serious to any degree, (to be using steroids in the first place I really hope you are) you are going to end up doing this anyway.
What I'm suggesting is something like 12 weeks of 500 mg of test E, 600 mgs deca and 40 mgsa day of dbol followed by 12 weeks of just 200mgs a week of test E or cyp(dont use a blend to maintain). Then you can do another 12 weeks of another combination. Doing it that way you will lose little to nothing in the 12 weeks between so you will start your next cycle where you left off. 200 mgs a week of test is not going to cause any major side effects except making you dependent on testosterone. That is exactly why I say guys do not consider the real decision they are making by just "doing one cycle". 9 times out of 10 they will end up on testosterone maintenance.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Guys do not realize the gravity of the choice they make when using steroids for "just one cycle ". Because it is never "just one cycle". Once you train with drugs it is just about impossible, unless you are really a guy who just goes into the gym does some drugs and stops training all together, to train again and be content without them. The difference is so pronounced it is like two entirely separate things. You can not compare training natural and using drugs.
My opinion is it makes no difference what age you are, I was 18 the first time I used drugs but my training and diet was much better at 18 than guys i see in their 30s using drugs for the first time, or even how long you have been training for. What does matter are your reasons for using anabolic drugs, also if you dont know how to train and eat it's a waste of your time and money anyway. Drugs, alone, will not do what people think they will. They are no panacea, combined with correct training, correct diet, and your personal motivation then the drugs will have an impact.
Just know the choice you are making and why, do not lie to yourself. You are not going to do just one cycle. Once you take that step most will end up on some type of test the rest of their lives. You may do the PCT thing for a little while. You'll discover what everyone does, all PCT does is delay the inevitable. Once you discontinue the anabolics eventually, PCT or not, without another cycle you will end up loosing all the gains you got from the drugs. Even doing another cycle every 12 weeks or whatever you will always go backwards, have to catch back up before you can surpass where you were.
If you are a serious competitor or any athlete. Even just someone looking to make consistent progress you will find out the only realistic way to do that is to never come off. I am not saying to use large amounts of drugs constantly, that's just stupid. What I am saying, after three decades involved in this sport, is the best wat to make consistent gains and not go backwards ever is to always take at least a maintainence dose of test, 200 mgs a week.
If you are realistic with yourself it's the best thing to do because, if you are serious to any degree, (to be using steroids in the first place I really hope you are) you are going to end up doing this anyway.
What I'm suggesting is something like 12 weeks of 500 mg of test E, 600 mgs deca and 40 mgsa day of dbol followed by 12 weeks of just 200mgs a week of test E or cyp(dont use a blend to maintain). Then you can do another 12 weeks of another combination. Doing it that way you will lose little to nothing in the 12 weeks between so you will start your next cycle where you left off. 200 mgs a week of test is not going to cause any major side effects except making you dependent on testosterone. That is exactly why I say guys do not consider the real decision they are making by just "doing one cycle". 9 times out of 10 they will end up on testosterone maintenance.

good post bro. glad to see you on this forum with your insight. if you can though make sure you use paragraphs it makes it a lot easier for people on desktops and tablets to read. great post

Just trying to use all the years I have put into this to give some decent information. There is so much BS out there. Thanks.

I dont think about things like paragraphs writing posts like this but thanks for the heads up.

This is what I tried to say in a previous post.

Cycling will eventually impact your bodies testosterone levels - perfect pct or not.

And if you really want to build a physique significantly above what your natural genetics will allow - you'll never do it cycling on and off - EVER, because your natural test levels will not support that much muscle mass.

Lot's of guys cycle on and off, but if you look at them over the years, they never really progress much past what their genetic limit is - which certainly for most people would not be considered truly jacked, let alone huge - not to people familiar with the bodybuilder look and physique standards.

I see plenty of guys that look amazing at 200lbs or less, but I don't see alot of dudes over 200lbs that really are jacked and have a good degree of definition.

Going on permanently is a major decision and not to be taken lightly, but pgc640 summed it up very well.

Appreciated insight there and makes sense. Was more or less what I was looking for. Thank you.

Unfortunately not. I won’t say I can’t do it. Just saying I won’t work less right now. I will hopefully be at the point in a year or two when I can but for now it’s not an option I’m going to consider.

The drugs will only do so much. Working less etc will make a HUGE difference.

Top Bottom