Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think twice when you are on gear

Today I have realized that steroids made me have lessempathy. I would punish my dog for a mishap, and I really went overthe limit. Now after this happenned I realize that, but just wantedto warn everybody to be careful, and think twice when you are onjuice. Feeling guilty later won't help.

Oh man... feel sorry for the dog - you should know better than (assuming here) hitting your dog in roid rage.
It's not the roids that make you do it - they just amplify your feelings.
You might not want to blame the sauce and look in the mirror first..

this is 100% not true

empathy is tied to intelligence. by what you are saying, steroids make you dumber. this is a complete lie and a false stereotype that was created in the 80's from all the dumb action movies and sitcoms that had meatheads in them.

I think any emotional/mental changes blamed on steroids is really just caused by immaturity and or lack of experience.

I think any emotional/mental changes blamed on steroids is really just caused by immaturity and or lack of experience.

I think some people want to blame them for their stupid actions. Steroids aren't going to make a person hurt their dog. Tren is the only compound I've used that affected my emotional state but it never made me act out of control. There's a big difference between wanting to strangle someone to death and actually doing it.

Today I have realized that steroids made me have lessempathy. I would punish my dog for a mishap, and I really went overthe limit. Now after this happenned I realize that, but just wantedto warn everybody to be careful, and think twice when you are onjuice. Feeling guilty later won't help.

Some handle it well and some don't. How much gear was you on? I've never gone past 750mg a week and I've had no issues.

Top Bottom