Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think I screwed up and I NEED some help

Whoknows123

I’m 25
6’1
17-18% bf

I’m nearing my 3rd pin date of t400 and that’s all I’m taking. About 5 days after my first I got a headache then it turned into what I believe was test flu and now EXTREME lethargy. My eyes feel like they want to close all day and I have pretty bad muscle fatigue as well. Walking up stairs is taxing. I’ve got a serious head fog and I think ed issues but I can’t tell if that’s just from feeling like complete trash or what. One question I had was how long does it take before your estrogen could be through the roof? Unfortunately I only have Arimistane for an ai right now which I started yesterday but wouldn’t it be early for high E right now? Or is it not an estrogen problem and maybe a lingering affect from the test flu that I had full on about 3 days ago and it will simply blow over with time? I have 3 friends doing the same cycle but they’re also taking dbol and they haven’t had any issues. I’ve been taking a ton of vitamin c on top a multi and an immune support supplement. I need to figure this out or there’s no point in cycling because I can’t lift let alone lift hard! I took 4 days off from work so far which is another problem in itself. I could deal with a little lethargy but man I can’t even function right now and it’s absolute hell. I appreciate any help and this is my first post so I’m sorry if I messed anything up. Thanks

Sounds like some type of cold or flu. That is a ton of shit to have happen from just a couple test injections. Now, if the gear was really dirty or you were allergic to it I could see some of those happening but not all at once. Plus your buddies are all good using the same gear.

Top Bottom