Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think I might run an old fashion cycle this summer.

i was trying to cut down on injections and doing primo 2X per week. so i would jam 3CC's in 1 injection and 2 CC's in another. didn't go over well at all.. i would get on the ground in agony after each injection and i needed someone to help me inject cause the oil is so damn thick that i needed someone to push the plunger for me.. the PIP lasts about 3 days and gradually goes away. it sucks bigtime.

i was trying to cut down on injections and doing primo 2X per week. so i would jam 3CC's in 1 injection and 2 CC's in another. didn't go over well at all.. i would get on the ground in agony after each injection and i needed someone to help me inject cause the oil is so damn thick that i needed someone to push the plunger for me.. the PIP lasts about 3 days and gradually goes away. it sucks bigtime.

I have it on good authority that the 300mg/ml primo in ethyl oleate is pretty smooth. I have had the prop 100 from this same place and its 80% less painful than standard prop which kills me.

its all about your goals bro... you know i'll support you either way but i think it would be fucking sweet if you ran a test, mast and primo cycle or even throw in eq... that's what im looking at next but either way i am sure you will have a great cycle...

I'm doing test cyp/ Mast/ EQ with a tbol kick start next winter. Maybe tren too. Nice looking cycle Burn! I'll stay tuned!

I like the mast deca sust combo....maybe even throw in an anavar oral to cut or Tbol to bulk up with it. Seems like it'd be a legit cycle.

but the primo.....you already know thats what I would do. Since it is this summer, you could buy a bottle a month or something...ya know spread it out

but shit what about this:
Sust 1-14
Primo 600mg 1-14
Deca 300mg 1-12

caber obviously, and some Aromasin.....seems like that would be an awesome cycle.
some orals thrown in intermittenly, like VAR or i dont know how receptive you are to adding HALO but it could be a good androgen to add to the mix

I like the mast deca sust combo....maybe even throw in an anavar oral to cut or Tbol to bulk up with it. Seems like it'd be a legit cycle.

but the primo.....you already know thats what I would do. Since it is this summer, you could buy a bottle a month or something...ya know spread it out

but shit what about this:
Sust 1-14
Primo 600mg 1-14
Deca 300mg 1-12

caber obviously, and some Aromasin.....seems like that would be an awesome cycle.
some orals thrown in intermittenly, like VAR or i dont know how receptive you are to adding HALO but it could be a good androgen to add to the mix

If I'm gonna try primo I'm gonna run low test only so I can really see what the primo does. I can't get a bottle here or there because its not always in stock.

well then, run that sust deca mast cycle, it will be the bomb. I have never tried that specific cycle, but I have loved test/deca/winny cycle and would consider it a similar (NOT THE SAME) type of cycle. The mast will really help keep the bloat down from the deca and smooth out the solid muscle that it will add.

OR if you decide to commit to the Primo, then go for it. Or hold off for another time, but my thought is if you want to try it (or any AAS) then you will be disappointed if your cycle doesn't include it. hence why my cycle is going to be a fortune because I pretty much said i wont run another cycle unless i check it out.

Top Bottom