Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thickening of Blood

uspsashooter

A couple of doctors of mine had advised me to be careful with thickening of blood as AAS tend to do that; AAS increases red blood count. The big concern here is to not have a stroke with such thick blood where my doctor has recommended that I take one baby aspirin (81 mg/tab) once/day. Anyone else here heard of this?

That's a little overstated. Eq is the AS that is most likely to increase RBC to the point it may clog capillaries. A stroke? That's a bit exaggerated. You're not using doses that would be a problem unless you do something like front load EQ over 1500mg/wk.

Ulter said:
That's a little overstated. Eq is the AS that is most likely to increase RBC to the point it may clog capillaries. A stroke? That's a bit exaggerated. You're not using doses that would be a problem unless you do something like front load EQ over 1500mg/wk.

I'm only on 100 mg/4 days (Test E) + 200 mg/week (DECA). I know that my doctor is probably trying to scare me and is very conservation that he would make statements like that.

200mg test and 400mg deca isnt going to do anything to you besides give you a limp noodle. go with 400 test and 300 deca.

You will not have any problems with those doses and thickening of the blood unless you have some sort of prior blood ailment. Even then, it is very rare. In fact, unless you are taking very high doses of Eq (like Ulter mentioned) or Anadrol, then it is pretty much a non factor. Even then, it is gonna be really rare.

You will be fine. I'd worry about other risks besides the ones they are trying to scare you with.

BMJ

mikefear said:
200mg test and 400mg deca isnt going to do anything to you besides give you a limp noodle. go with 400 test and 300 deca.

I think he is using 400mg/wk of test and 200mg/wk of deca....:)

BMJ

uspsashooter said:
I'm only on 100 mg/4 days (Test E) + 200 mg/week (DECA). I know that my doctor is probably trying to scare me and is very conservation that he would make statements like that.
There is no connection in any medical literature that HRT causes stroke. Nor is there any clinical evidence of any kind that steroids will increase your RBC so as to cause a stroke. I would like to see where he is getting this information other than off the top of his head. And "I'm a doctor" doesn't cut it.

Ulter said:

also, wouldnt anadrol be worst offender for polycythemia?

i'm doing way more, way longer & i bet i'm older. BP is nothing to fuck around with, but unless you're already at risk or plan on doing incredible amounts of gear over a long period, don't worry. i have hereditary high bp & i still juice. i just keep tabs on my bp and know my body well. plus i take some bp med that's made out of snake venom, which is cool as hell. gotta do something with that shit.

Ulter said:

but would there be a problem with taking 1 asprin/day while on EQ???

Top Bottom