Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are these normal ?

Miguel_Felix

Hi, everybody. I think my erection quality improves over time. Sometimes 60%, sometimes 70%, sometimes I don't get an erection at all . Deca, my treatment ended 5 months ago . My testicles aren't the size of nuts, but they're small .I had zero libido, but now I'm much better than before . I'm 25, will all this get better over time ? I'll share my blood work with you, but hospitals have been slow since covid19. My only fear is that it's permanent ..Your ideas are very important to me.

you are extremely obsessed with this to the point where it is becoming a chronic psychological issue, not a physical one.

that in itself can cause these problems. just like how guys can't get it up for their own wives, but then you see them in the news getting busted getting a HJ at a massage parlor. the boring wife doesn't do it for them anymore but a slut will. same concept

we see this happen with a lot of chronic ailments all the time which is why western medicine never works. get some herbals, the ones found in n2generate ES. they will help with the nuts and libido

maybe you just need a vacation seriously. go have a good time, find some sluts get laid and your problem will magically go away.

Brother, you sound as though you haven’t thought through your PTC. There are a lot of important steps to take when you end your cycle. Can you provide us a little more information? What dose did you use, did you use only deca? Deca has one of the longest acting esters so recovery, in theory is an equally long process.

We are here to help, I think you have nothing to fear. Tell us about your pct and I think we can offer some recommendations that will have you feeling awesome, is a great source he carries basically everything you need. Look forward to hearing back from you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
you are extremely obsessed with this to the point where it is becoming a chronic psychological issue, not a physical one.

that in itself can cause these problems. just like how guys can't get it up for their own wives, but then you see them in the news getting busted getting a HJ at a massage parlor. the boring wife doesn't do it for them anymore but a slut will. same concept

we see this happen with a lot of chronic ailments all the time which is why western medicine never works. get some herbals, the ones found in n2generate ES. they will help with the nuts and libido

maybe you just need a vacation seriously. go have a good time, find some sluts get laid and your problem will magically go away.
thank you for your advice . Maybe you're right, I should give it some time before I worry about it .

Brother, you sound as though you haven’t thought through your PTC. There are a lot of important steps to take when you end your cycle. Can you provide us a little more information? What dose did you use, did you use only deca? Deca has one of the longest acting esters so recovery, in theory is an equally long process.

We are here to help, I think you have nothing to fear. Tell us about your pct and I think we can offer some recommendations that will have you feeling awesome, DYEL is a great source he carries basically everything you need. Look forward to hearing back from you soon

my friend, thank you. 500 test e. and I used 300 deca (sometimes 400). This cycle lasted 8 Weeks . I think I made the mistake of finishing the test and deca at the same time.I used 1500 IU hcg (pregnancy) every three days on pct .I took clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks, five days after hCG .Here I learned that Nolvadex would not be used after Deca/train cycles . Maybe I was wrong to use nolvadex .Have a good day.

I think you did good brother. You did your research, had a solid cycle and a solid PCT, I’m sure the brothers here can offer some advice for improving your next cycle/pct with that information and when you get your bloods back.

And stevemi is also on to something. Psychology. I feel like I overlooked the obvious in my inexperience lol. Stress is a libido killer, and the situation with COVID, can be a huge addition to your stress. Take a break from the late night news, try the herbals they recommend. Don’t be afraid to throw in some melatonin for good night sleep, sleep is so important to your mental health.

We will get through this together man)) and your brothers are always here for you

you had a good cycle, enjoy your gains, stay safe, keep calm and carry on [emoji4]

I think you did good brother. You did your research, had a solid cycle and a solid PCT, I’m sure the brothers here can offer some advice for improving your next cycle/pct with that information and when you get your bloods back.

And stevemi is also on to something. Psychology. I feel like I overlooked the obvious in my inexperience lol. Stress is a libido killer, and the situation with COVID, can be a huge addition to your stress. Take a break from the late night news, try the herbals they recommend. Don’t be afraid to throw in some melatonin for good night sleep, sleep is so important to your mental health.

We will get through this together man)) and your brothers are always here for you

you had a good cycle, enjoy your gains, stay safe, keep calm and carry on [emoji4]

thank you, brother. I think I need time . I love it here because there are so many quality guys who want to help . Good day, everyone .

handle me :) :)

Once you get your blood work, post it up here. We can certainly help you with advice based on them. Besides that, just give it time. It takes a while for your body to get back to where it was. Stress can play a major factor in this too.

Top Bottom