Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are these normal ?

Hi, everybody. I think my erection quality improves over time. Sometimes 60%, sometimes 70%, sometimes I don't get an erection at all . Deca, my treatment ended 5 months ago . My testicles aren't the size of nuts, but they're small .I had zero libido, but now I'm much better than before . I'm 25, will all this get better over time ? I'll share my blood work with you, but hospitals have been slow since covid19. My only fear is that it's permanent ..Your ideas are very important to me.

Brother, I would normally tell guys that they need to use N2Generate if your libido is down from steroid use. Definitely use it if your nuts are shrunken and it will fix that in the first week... BUT that is only if the problem is hormonal form steroid use! Because it is not always due to hormones. Some times psychological issues can manifest as ED problems too. Sometimes you are just not attracted to your mate or may be intimidated by her somehow. Many things can contribute to your state of mind and how they affect your erections, so making sure to think of everything is important.

If indeed you find the problem is only hormonal then N2Generate will get you feeling right very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3pInqSUpQ

Brother, I would normally tell guys that they need to use N2Generate if your libido is down from steroid use. Definitely use it if your nuts are shrunken and it will fix that in the first week... BUT that is only if the problem is hormonal form steroid use! Because it is not always due to hormones. Some times psychological issues can manifest as ED problems too. Sometimes you are just not attracted to your mate or may be intimidated by her somehow. Many things can contribute to your state of mind and how they affect your erections, so making sure to think of everything is important.

If indeed you find the problem is only hormonal then N2Generate will get you feeling right very quickly.

i 100% agree n2generate is a must

Once you get your blood work, post it up here. We can certainly help you with advice based on them. Besides that, just give it time. It takes a while for your body to get back to where it was. Stress can play a major factor in this too.
Time is the cure for everything. Thank you for your comment.

Thank you, I'll take your advice into consideration .

Top Bottom