Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are these effects normal?

Bobby Manus

I just started taking them yesterday and this is my first expierence with any supplements... Went to max muscle and picked up some T3, liquid creatine, hydroxy cut, and some max pro protien powder. The guy set me up to take 1 T3 with all 3 meals, 3 hydroxy cut in the moarning and 3 in afternoon none at dinner, 2 scoops of protien powder in moarning and 2 more scoops at dinner, and the liquid creatine right before you wanna work out. This is day 2 I am noticing effects already its pretty amazing... my abs are coming threw and my back is getting defined, but I noticed a few effects so far. The first one is that my pupils seem to be biger then normal, the second is that after taking the creatine and lifting I get dizy when I left a lot fast. Yesterday I was pumping out some reps on bench and I was seeing 3 bars, everything that moved fast was blurred. My heart rate is much higher then normal, even when resting. Today after I woke up and came out of shower, in a resting state I measured 15 heartbeats in 10 secs. When I work out it doesnt get all that much higher unless its intense like lifting when cardio doesnt change it much. Also if I go like lie down for a few mins and get up fast I get head rushes. As for my attitude I am more hyper and in move to go and move around, having a hell of a time studying for my chemistry test tomarow. This guy wants me to do this for a week and then come talk to him again. also as far as workouts, I do 1 hour cardio about 4 or 5 days a week, and I lift at home but only have a few selected lifts, I have a bench, a excercise bike, a curl bar and 2 dumbles that I can just adjust the weight for. Anyways let me know whats going on with my body if its normal and what not Id really appreciate it.

Bobby.

Ok thanks that one was worrying me a lot cuase I know like if you get hit in the head and u get big pupils its really bad... The heart rate is scarying me to its much higher and pumping much stroner, my left pec bounces if u look at it closly with every beat...

"Yesterday I was pumping out some reps on bench and I was seeing 3 bars, everything that moved fast was blurred. My heart rate is much higher then normal, even when resting. Today after I woke up and came out of shower, in a resting state I measured 15 heartbeats in 10 secs"

you can thank hydroxycut for that.... dont worry, give it a week, and it'll be fine

First off, Liquid creatine is garbage, creatine is not stable in liquid form, and quickly degrades to creatinine, which is useless for building muscles and can be harmful on the kidneys.
Also, if u are takin t3 without AAS u are burning fat, and muscle as well, which is not what u want.

Bobby Manus said:
I am 16 and its not real T3 its the shit they sell at max muscle...

Ok I see, than thats fine, but get some real creatine powder, cus the liquids are no good.

BTW I hope ur not using ur real name on these boards.

Top Bottom