Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

looking for woman specific feedback

particularly:
personal analysis of different aspects
1. appetite suppression
2. thermogenesis (heat)
3. mental focus
4. stimulation/workout effects

pls include dosages and general type of diet (carb, low carb, keto etc..)

plus any what you feel may be female specific sides or benefits..

kronk and i with both be trying this when we start cutting, but that wont be for 3 months or more, but i will do a full study on it :)

Started out with 1 first thing in the a.m. The first day I felt energetic without the jittery feeling I normally feel with NYC or ECA thermos. However, by day three, I am up to 2 per day. No adverse stimulatory effects, no short temper that I sometimes get with other thermos, am alot warmer than usual. I must have one hell of an appetite though cause I dont have any appetite suppression whatsoever. And being unable to weight train due to an injury, I need all the help in that area that I can get. The only other supps I am taking is the Glucorell and using Yohimburn once a day (5 days out of 7). I do take the Thermorexin on an empty stomach and usually dont eat until 30-45 minutes later. Diet is clean, approx. 60%P, 30%C, 10%F. Total caloric intake at this time ranges anywhere from 1500-1800 per day. I am trying to keep them lower because of the lack of activity.

I am taking potent pain relievers (Ultracet and Lortabs) regularly; I wonder if that may be interacting with the Thermorexin?

I have been taking it for a little over a week. The first day I took 1 tablet as recommended. I only noticed the appetite suppression. I slowly have bumped it up to 4 a day. I really notice the appetite suppression, in my opinion it is too much. I become nauseous shortly after taking it. The heat, I only noticed a slight increase in temperature, nothing uncomfortable. Mental focus? I didn’t notice that at all. Workout effect, now that I did notice. I liked that very much. It reminded me very much of an ECA stack, just without the jitters. In the first week of taking it I lost 6 pounds (water). I am doing CKD for my diet. I hope after my second week to lose another 2 pounds (fat, I hope). If I do, I will be doing better then I was taking an ECA. As far as side effects? No joke, I am a total bitch! But I get the same effect from taking an ECA.:mad: Or maybe I am just a bitch?:confused:

Started today (yesterday). Started w/ 1 pill, intending to go hit am cardio in 45 min. Around 20 min my stomach started feeling sort of gross. Then I realized I needed to high-tail it to work for some overseas calls with business partners - that blew the cardio schedule. I threw in some l-tyrosine to help eliminate jitters which I tend to get on some thermos. After breakfast (eggwhites, ground turkey, 1/2 grapefruit) my stomach was fine. Also threw on some P7 just in case the jitters started. I was concerned about being too agitated & bitchy at work.

I was amazed at home focused I was without experiencing jitters once the chaos at work started. I didn't notice any hunger until it was time to eat (every 2-3 hrs). Out of boredom I threw back a cup of decaf around 10. No problems.

I figured I would start crashing around 2-3 pm because I've been sleeping like shit the last several days (too much on my mind). But I kept going without feeling particularly buzzy or bitchy. Got home late, tired around 10, but stayed up too late doing some work on the computer. Unfortunately I'm up staring at the ceiling again at 2am -but o well.

Next installment - tomorrow :)

I've been posting in the Thermorexin thread in the Anabolic forum, but what the hell, why not here too?

Took one Thermorexin twice my first day, and three times yesterday and today. No headaches to speak of, nor nausea if I take it on an empty stomach, cardio and lifting have been awesome, pants are getting looser by the day (due to dropping significant water), and my appetite has dwindled to nothingness. I'd actually compare it to Phentermine in terms of appetite supression, except without the moodiness. I really, really like the fact that it doesn't wire me out of my skull.

I only feel the "heat" after working out. And I normally don't sweat unless I'm doing hard cardio outside in the heat, but I've noticed that my underarms have been kind of damp just sitting passively at my computer these last few days I've been on it. I think I'll stay with this dose - no reason to tamper with perfection.

My boyfriend was looking into getting some piracetam and vinpocetine a couple of months ago to help him be more "sharp" at work, but nothing ever came of it - I'm going to give him a few caps of Thermorexin and see how he likes it. :)

been on since saturday...

took one the first day, and 2 every day after that. At first felt a bit nauseous, however if taken with a little food it was better.

appetite supression - didn't notice any at first, but this week at work my stomach didn't start rumbling till 1pm instead of my normal 11am..so something is diong there

heat - no sweating :) yay. will have to see what happens when it actually gets hot here though

mental focus - no change

stimulatory/workout - more even keel than my usual UP and DOWN on eca...although i do not feel "very awake" like after eca.
no shakes or jitters.

interesting - weds afternoon I felt I could take 2...I got so worked up that I broke up with my boyfriend. That was actually along time in coming, anyways. So thanks guys, I needed that push!

I havent weighed myself (i dont look at scales) but I will keep track of progress with the new tight jeans I bought last week. If next week they are any looser, we've got a winner!

oh and my diet, btw 1500-1700 cals a day, rotating carbs btw 50-150 per day, the rest protein and good fats.

"interesting - weds afternoon I felt I could take 2...I got so worked up that I broke up with my boyfriend. That was actually along time in coming, anyways. So thanks guys, I needed that push!"

I think you just discovered a new use for thermogenics! Hope you're doing ok. :)

I feel shitty but its to be expected. he keeps calling and emailing me, but I am staying strong!

thanks for the concern, i really appreciate it.

if i ever do go out with another guy, dammit he better go to the gym and like to lift too! (this one did not)

Top Bottom