Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Took my first yesterday afternoon and 4 shots of espresso, heart rate was ok...no headache, no nasea, no sweating...but that could be from a lack of clothes : )
Took one this morning before cardio with a cup of coffee, and I was soooooooo sleepy, I just took another before my oatmeal, so the dose was about 4 hours apart. I don't get it, I could barely finish cardio? Actually I didn't, cut it 10 min short...too sleepy. I'm not nautious or HR not out of control. I was afraid it was going to do that to me. I will have another one around 4pm. Second day and I will be on 3 pills. Hope to have some nice afta pics!

Ceebs said:
One addendum to my previous post - although my pants are looser, and I feel smaller overall, my definition is blurred. Could I be holding water from the Yohimbine?

Come to think of it, I broke up with my last boyfriend on ECA. Also awhile in coming. We should start a club, jilly. ;)

lol! I felt really nautious with ECA. I got a sample of the thermo with my yohimburn and NYC.

NYC, i didn't reall notice anything really. As far as the Thermo, i just started today and ate it with a banana.. perfectly jumpy now.. we'll see how the rest of the week goes

Macro - I have an 8-10 oz cup in the morning preworkout w/ECA. Then I milk another 8-10 oz cup (this is ALL Starbucks brand of course!) mid morning. Afternoon, I get a cup with either 3 or 4 shots of espresso. I was taking the oldy Hydroxycut ECA, only 4-5 pills/day though.

I ate after my second pill and the sleepys are gone. Maybe that was it?

Water is atleast a gallon. Although for some reason I didn't drink that much yesterday.

If you are used to that much stimulation on a daily basis then you can probably handle more and probably require more caps than the average person who starts with one.
Go up and try 2.

Debu said:

I ate after my second pill and the sleepys are gone. Maybe that was it?

Water is atleast a gallon. Although for some reason I didn't drink that much yesterday.

maybe low bloodsugar, so take with food (even just a banana)

and water intake should be 1 gal per 40-50kg MINIMUM

Started yesterday. Took one pill in the am. No jitters, no hot flashes, nothing. Took 1 more at lunch and then another at 4. Then I was like, okay so far so good, took another at 7. After the last pill I started to get a headache. The headache turned into a FUll BLOWN migraine. I couldn't go to the gym. All I could do is lay in bed. Started feeling really hot. The AC was on and the thermostat was set to go off at 74 d. So it wasn't overly hot in my house. Hot flashes came on and off for 3 hours. My face felt so hot. It felt like I just ate a jar full of hot peppers. Finally got to sleep after taking 2 tylenol PM's at 11:30.

Woke up with headache. It's getting a little better. Took 2 pills this morning. Feeling okay.

flexygrl,

water intake?
diet type? (carbs, no carbs)
fruits?

headaches are most often caused by either dehydration or elecrolyte imbalance (leading to a form of dehydration (often due to inadequate pottassium intake.. which most low carb and keto diet are seriously devoid of)

Macro - one question I have been wondering about. Why didn't you add potassium to T-Rex? You keep recommending it to people to help ward off dehydration...is there a reason you didn't just add it to the mix?

Top Bottom