Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

There are about 20 results posts on the Day 3 Thread on the Anabolic Board.

Got mine yesterday and took the first one about 2:30 with some carbs. By 3:30 I was sweating slightly even though I was just sitting on my butt working. Not shaky at all and I was painting fine detail so I would have noticed. Did not get appetite supression but that may come. Slept well. The only thing I have noticed is slight headache but that could be caused by the weather.

Took my first dose today at 6:15 am with a banana. i wasnt hungry after that until i made myself eat a bagel with egg at 8:15 am. its now 12:30 im real hungry waiting for my coworkers to bring me my lunch so i ate another banana. im sticking to one Trex today seeing as its my first day and all.
as for SIDE EFFECTS>> nothing that i can tell as of yet. maybe i will notice more at a later date when/if i up the dosage to 2 or 3 pills a day. i do feel alert today but nothing out of the ordinary.

MACRO>> you were right, the amount of iodine in the KELP has not affected me in any way thati can tell (allergic to iodione) so of course im ecstatic about that :p

Do you have to take Trex with carbs? I am on CKD, will it not work for me? I ordered it late last week. Thanks.

I have found that if I eat carbs/fruit, such as an apple, with Trex, that I become more hungry. Can someone explain why? Should I eat protein and carbs with the Trex? BTW, the only reason for eating with each dose is to curb the quesy feeling when taking it on empty stomach.

I haven't gotten queasy taking them without carbs.

I've only gotten small flashes of heat only felt in my face, no real hot or sweaty feelings. Even moving an entire storage garage from a downstairs to upstairs unit over a 7 hour period in a SWEATER.

Up to 4 pills a day, fall fast asleep. Definite increased attention span, I usually can't read for very long without my mind wandering off. But I'm up to page 540 in Harry Potter in less than a day without any real self-imposed distractions.

Cardio was a breeze, my heart rate was much steadier than normal over a 60 minute period and pace was about 7-10 RPM faster than average without even trying or really noticing.

I havent noticed any heat at all really.....a bit jittery(2 caps) but VERY alert, sharp thought process

It will work on a low carb diet but the thermo effects won't be as noticable.

PSB Try a banana instead. Or peaches. If you're getting hungry then you aren't eating enough carbs. It clears your carbs very quickly leaving your body wanting more. You can take more Thermorexin and this will subside but it's better to just have something like yams, oatmeal or brown rice

Top Bottom