Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Let her have some carbs and the cravings should stop. Use Glucorell R if they are out of control type of cravings and she starts loading up.
You're correct about her MR being raised. She should lose weight like this no doubt.

if she craves candy she may need fructose.. small amounts of fruit and.or hard candy (made from fructose or high fructose cornsyrup..pref for fructose) will help minimal (if any) impact on insulin

not only that they will reglycogenate the liver.. essential for fat burning

The day I went to 3 pills I noticed a slight tension headache that nite. I sleep like a rock these days.

I developed a nasty headache last Thursday which hasn't gone away yet so I just went off everything for a few days. I tend to get sinus headaches when there is change in the weather -- barometric pressure changes?

I'm also curious about the getting tired effect - I upped my water intake significantly but I'm good for a couple hours after taking a pill - not jittery, but focused & very functional. But then the tiredness really hits. What's up with that? Food cravings - I notice I'm good and then all of a sudden I"m ravenous. At least it matches my scheduled 3 hr eating intervals. I also notice some hot flashes (not menopausal) every now & then.

I'm not sure I can claim that this is a true experiment under controlled conditions because I'm in the middle of making some significant changes in my life, so I'm partially stressed from the load of stuff I have to do, and partially relieved because I'm weeks away from getting out of my current extremely stressful & annoying situation.

Ulter or Macro,

Sorry to somewhat hijack the thread, but it does relate to T-rex....

I've always gotten serious heart burn from ALA, no matter what type. From R-ALA to regular ALA. Now I even feel it with the tiny amount of ALA in the T-Rex. Any ideas on how to beat that heart burn? It's really frusterating because I can't take it when I eat my carbs, the heart burn is really that bad.

Other than that, I really enjoy the T-Rex. I get very warm with it, but I don't really notice any alert or awake feelings. I do sweat more that I've ever sweat before though. I came back from the gym today and couldn't believe how much water came out of me. I've never seen so much. I'm thinking this is a good thing because I naturally hold a lot of water (which is frusterating to me). It's really only been about a week, but so far so good.

Now if I can just conquer the ALA problem...

Quick update - I was up way late last nite, slept like a rock & up at 8. 1/2 cup of coffee & bored out of my mind at work, but I still have this annoying headache- sinuses i guess. Around 4 I popped a t-rex & got refocused. Ate at 5:30, off to the gym by 7 - killer work out & 50 min cardio! Now let's see if I can sleep :)

Something interesting I just notice. Whenever I have carbs and trex at the same time, I turn into a furnace. To the point where I can't stop sweating. I just ate some steak and rice, and now I'm sweating to a very high degree. This leads me to believe I'm just burning up everything inside me which is VERY cool (sweating is kinda gross, but you gotta take the good with the bad.) :)

I noticed this on sunday as well, I just couldn't cool off. It's always after carbs I've noticed. If I just go with meats, I think I get tired and a little hypo glycemic.

Just wanted to point out this observation of mine. My body does react to things rather oddly, so I'm not sure that anyone else experiences this type of thing.

SOEX, Even though R-ALA causes you heartburn for you that's not what is causing it with Thermorexin. The answer for both is USUALLY a banana or peaches just prior to taking it.

You have to eat carbs with Thermorexin because it works better that way and without the carbs, well you know what happens without the carbs, you get tired. And probably hungry.
It's a thermogenic, it's SUPPOSED to make you sweat. That's not bad that's good. :)

*sigh* I'm so anxious to start this stuff, I shoulda gotten faster delivery on my t-rex. I don't think I can wait any longer. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom